返回列表 回復 發帖
"我喺 Hwy7 間  Shell 入$1.18/L...."
我係shell入£1.14/L....
部benz有无相睇,應該嗰个年代d鋼水靚d,dry store呀?
有ebay嘛!
好似我部opal calibra v6咁!边到有咁怪!用膠既rocker cover用得一年半載又滴油!最后得結論要用GM 另一形v6的alloy rocker cover先可以一了百了,咪又要靠ebay!
加油!
个口好齊,似被人界開多d!車主得罪在人呀!咁樣一整一攪,洗唔洗4粒鈡呀?
呢d 咪叫有幽默感!
有時係到諗点解d人可以咁懶,咁"求其",簡直侮辱緊專業人士,更當攞架車嚟整个d人係白痴!
peoples are funny(that's including me )  !buy parts before the increase the price (buy the whole car's part)!?get racing thermostat?honda always overheat ? CARWING u shouldn't tell have to change the fan switch is well at the first place la ! don't buy the performance part u saw on ebay or because they are available ! do the reseach first see which way u want to improve ur car ! if not u end up buying a lot of unwant/unused part leave it in ur backyard ! i been that ! done that !
BTW CARWING can u tell me why we need a racing thermostat at the first place! this is the first time i heard some one mention it !
本帖最後由 sosodav 於 2011-8-24 07:35 AM 編輯

hi ! carwing can i ask u a question ? i drive a OPEL CALIBRA V6 the oil cooler is at the back of engine ( unlike most of v6  ) i will say is between engine and dash . i knew some people drove this car has relocate the oil cooler right behind  the front grill(with some trimming of the grill )  they said will improve a bit (performance  wise) at the moment in summer (30 degree ) the car will run around 105 degree in cursing speed (after driven hard )!seen to be need more time to pick up then normal! will that help ? is the oil temp lowered by  few degree will it make notice the different of performance ?   will it worth doing it ?many thanks ! nice work ,keep it up !
846# carwing diagram for that !!! is not that Pro la !!! is just simple relocate the cooler to the front of the radiator ,still can see that two hose going though both side of the engine (fr the back of the engine run along to the front ! but after what u just say ,seen to be not worth doing it then .many thanks
848# carwing my car power band is between 4ooo to  6ooo RPM SO I LOVE TO REV .......................
851# carwing yep ! is a old style car (have to keep pushing )weight & gearing have something to do about it  ,but  that's the way i like it (old car have more character)   !!!
haha ! trust me i knew they are  pain in ass ! my experiences is not the sensor is the wire that connect to sensor !
返回列表