返回列表 回復 發帖

怎樣可以睇到 Torrent 檔案

我下載左家好月圓想睇但個檔案係 Torrent我睇唔到。請問有無人可以幫到我呀。要下載什麼軟件先睇到....
: n1 u# N/ ^1 B2 u: G, l% Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
use bitcomet to open that file
You need to use bt software to download it first
唔該..... 但係可唔可以詳細啲話我知呀
3 U, a3 z% z* ~7 X/ i
原帖由 alice02 於 2008-9-9 08:51 PM 發表
) e( [) j9 ?) b0 W5 L- U% Z我下載左家好月圓想睇但個檔案係 Torrent我睇唔到。請問有無人可以幫到我呀。要下載什麼軟件先睇到....
. R4 B5 ]7 [3 n: Bwww.tvboxnow.com
5 _( \) i% N$ S2 H/ @8 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTorrent文件相當於一個下載鏈結地址,你下載一個BT下載的軟體,再打開Torrent文件就可以下載文件了) U1 o6 I5 D! m' s1 ^+ U
P。S   你應該在BT討論區發這貼www.tvboxnow.com0 g% d8 Z6 m. S3 F+ v7 U

1 u) M- ~& B- w! ~6 X  Y' N: `7 d6 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[ 本帖最後由 janleung 於 2008-9-9 09:29 PM 編輯 ]
臨 兵 鬥 者 皆 陣 列 在 前
近期內地上公仔箱常常好窒,如有重複回貼并非灌水
原帖由 alice02 於 2008-9-9 09:25 PM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* @) ?# U- W5 O) B
唔該..... 但係可唔可以詳細啲話我知呀tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 m& ]$ e. O) r' o. o* ?
1 \/ O3 U1 p- _$ [4 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, y, {# h' L! ], G2 H. r, z

, l$ ^' B1 T1 R" f  }7 ~公仔箱論壇http://cn.bitcomet.com/achive/BitComet_1.04_setup.exe
7 |! o  x0 k4 W$ _5 ^0 h! p% @Download the above Bitcomet 1.04 software first,公仔箱論壇# c# V- z; ^( ]( }
and then use this software to open your torrents,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ a9 k* o- [5 d! L
everythings will be ok
There are some suggestions for U, details as below: First U need to figure out whether U want to keep the drama or not, if U only want to watch it once, don't border, just go to web like: www.youtube.com or www.youku.com, search with: 家好月圓, or even join the "http://media.now.com.hk/" ,cause  NEVIGATOR link with TVB, "TVB.COM寬頻 > TVB新劇網上追 > 溏心風暴之家好月圓", this U need to join their internet service & pay for a monthly fee (details check the web) U can watch TVB Drama the night after they release. This is fast & easy. The following info's is regarding after downloading TORRENT file...Torrent file is only a link up file, if U want to watch from the computer, U need to have a software to download that TORRENT file, like: BITCOMET or FUN PLAYER (that's nice & fast), after downloading, U need to have a REAL PLAYER or NERO software to play the drama....if U want to see it on the TV with the DVD player after downloading, U still have to convert with the other software & copy to DVD Disc...a lot more to go..... do ask yourself what U like to go with & go ahead.....hope this could help & enjoy the drama....thx

球磨机

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

北京祥瑞博华科技有限责任公司

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
5知道 礼貌回帖
thanks

回應 dobeyourself 第 7 篇文章

Your tips are soooo good.  I've just wasted an hour to solve the problem.  I wish I could read your message earlier.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ~7 S$ u: x$ L- K
Thanks soooo much ^.^
返回列表