返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-10-3 12:40 PM 發表
brother...the most important is to have fun la
if you need $$, pm me and I will help you out...
just don't ask too much
Thanks Pal..

wow, you so wealth, Are you Bloomberg..

the whole prizes might just equal your interests from bank within a week.

I comparing with you, it's nothing.

Don't worry, Let the game begins & Have Fun & lots Fun...

Much appreciated for your kindness again.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-3 01:54 PM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
还有机会吗
TVBNOW member = 后勤部长
Email [email protected]

球队名称是L.A

[ 本帖最後由 后勤部长 於 2008-10-4 04:54 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

名額暫時有六個.

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
wan to ask how to buy plyer??

i need to draft all the player form default ranking there to Pre Draft ???

or just Pre dratft the player that i want??

thx
Click & Earn Money -> http://cbclickbank.com/affiliate/?r=joshlier04

回應 joshlier 第 35 篇文章

in my understanding,

you can not do any draft, but you can set your pre-draft rankings.

see post # 18,

the system will automatically draft players for everyone on 10/11 9pm US Pacific Time.

So the system will draft players from owners draft rankings list first, then go by the default rankings.

& your draft order # is 8,

for example,
(please refer to the 2nd pix in #18 post) Dirk is #8 , so you will get Dirk if no one(owners are draft order# 1 -7) has set their pre-draft rankings

I will say ... set about 15 -18 players you want on your Pre-draft rankings, then let the system does the rest   (** of coz, the first one is your first pick, so on so on)

please feel free to question if having any.. I will try my best.

Please correct me if I am wrong

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-4 12:04 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
TVBNOW member = sunnyxsonny
e-mail = [email protected]

評分次數

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
我都不是很明白!

等星期二我,我off我才仔细看下,如何加入,和玩法!
[color=red][size=4]人善人欺天不欺!
[/size] [/color]
thanks
thanks!i want join lng time oladi!

評分次數

i also want to join

TVBnow ID : MessiKen
E-Mail        : [email protected]
TVBNOW member = marcus0828
Email = [email protected]

我来啦........
哈......
还有我的份哦.....

評分次數

• JackyNelson

YOU'LL NEVERWALKALONE

回應 chfong2 第 38 篇文章 &回應 必胜_Win 第 39 篇文章

joined, & you should having 15 rosters in your team, you can trade with others or sign free agents .. just a you are a NBA team owner.

How to score... ??

only 10 players out of 15 are counting on score, which the 5 bench players won't be counted.

The scores are based on your rosters scores on daily NBA official games, such as points, reround, assist, block, 3 points.... are positive. or Turnover, missed ... are negative points.. see below chart.

Only you need to do daily is... make sure you set as much as possible on that 10 roster lineup.
Scoring Systems

Different leagues prefer different competitions. Therefore, we've established five different scoring options to choose from.

Rotisserie: Each team earns points based on their ranking in each category compared to the rest of the league. If your team is first in Rebounds year-to-date in a 10-team league, you get a 10 for that category. If you have the least rebounds, you get a 1. The sum of all category scores gives you your total fantasy points. Most total fantasy points at the end of the season equals first place and a championship. The key to a Roto league is balance. You want to be as good as possible in each category without having any glaring weaknesses. If you get a 1 in any category, that greatly affects your ability to win the league.

Points-Based: Players accumulate fantasy points based on weighted values for each statistical category. Categorical values in a standard private or public league are as follows:

3-Pointers Made = 5
Assists = 2
Blocked Shots = 5
Points Scored = .5
Steals = 5
Total Rebounds = 1

So, if your starting point guard goes out and scores 10 points with 5 assists, 0 blocks, 2 steals, 3 rebounds, and a 3-pointer, that is worth 33 fantasy points to your team. Balance isn't as necessary here since you're more concerned about scoring the most fantasy points, however you can get them. Team with the most fantasy points at the end of the season is the champion.

I am thinking... let the first week as a trail. the point wont be counted.  so everyone having an idea how to play.

but ... have to joined in ufc.nba.com first.

Now we having 13 teams, still need 2 more.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-6 08:49 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
名額暫時有5個.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-7 02:54 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
返回列表