返回列表 回復 發帖
Oh my gosh, did anyone else find difficulties using the pre-ranking system?

First problem is that the dragging is not working properly under both IE and FIREFOX (7.0.5730.11 and 3.03 respectively) i am using. The player's name is never (virtually) under my mouse pointer!!!!!!!! (How can it call dragging???)

The other problem is that whenever i save "pre-rank", the "default" update itself and roll back to the original...which means even i have dragged a player from "default" onto  "pre-rank", the "pre-ranked" player's name still shows on both "default" and "pre-rank" tables after the proceeding of save.

Besides doing the whole pre-ranking, which could involve 300 players in one-off, with the nice help of super crappy dragging, ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS??

P.S. I have email the support, and they said they were aware of the issues and were working on them but given no timetable as of when they will be fixed.......what a political response!

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-16 03:03 PM 編輯 ]

回應 chemical 第 106 篇文章

in my understanding..

the draft is 15 rounds, so the ufc.nba probably assume you to do 15 - 20 players in your pre-draft ranking.

I did about 16, the rest .. let me system does for me.

You don't have to do your own ranking for all NBA players...

Reminder.. the draft time will be 10/18 7pm US PDT time, which will be 10AM 10/19 HK time.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 JackyNelson 第 107 篇文章

I'm pretty sure that you have to pre-rank (number of rosters x total number of team = 15 x 20) 300 players in order to get your most desired players.

Firstly you might be unaware of the fact that each NBA player can only be owned by one team.

The draft system takes your "pre-rank" as the top priority. It means that the system will initially take (draft) the highest-ranked (top-most) available (available=not taken by other teams) player on your "pre-rank" to your team.

Only when all players in "pre-rank" are taken (by other teams), the system will consider the "default" and take the highest-ranked available player.

So if you are to pre-rank only 15-20 players, it is very likely that those "pre-ranked" players are all taken before the middle rounds (Presume you only pre-rank better fantasy-wise players in your pre-rank), and your team will end up with players based on the default ranking instead of your ranking. It is, however, entirely up to each manager to choose how they want to conduct their draft. One might be more happy to use the default ranking than a fully customised one.

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-17 09:03 PM 編輯 ]

回應 chemical 第 108 篇文章

wow, if need to do about 300 players, should be taking lots time, & I wouldn't spend time on it, personally.

& the system itself setup very tough to do the owners' pre-draft ranking.

I rather let the system does the rest for myself, go by fate

Hopefully I will get 2 or 3 my key players.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
** 所有分數和結果是据于ufc.nba數據, 如ufc.nba有任何差錯, 將不會另加上. 敬請原諒**
** Please be noted that all results are per ufc.nba data, won't be re-count & add manually if there is any ufc.nba errors or discrepancy.
Apologize for any inconvenience **

by Jackynelson 10/18/2008 7:23pm US EST

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-19 09:30 PM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
咦,乜你想玩又冇位咁慘呀? Yahoo league 仲有位呀!! 都有豐富獎金o架!! 快D click入去睇下啦
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-488635-1-1.html

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-22 12:59 AM 編輯 ]
week 1 winner is

1  c H e M                       699.30
2  DreamTeam2008          660.18
3  JackyNelson                 616.86

week 2

1  TS                              417.19
2  c H e M                       393.25
3  DreamTeam2008          356.16

week 2 winner is me~~~
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
look like CHEM have a really good chance to win... #1 in week 1 and #2 in week 2... and leading in total point.

回應 tshek 第 113 篇文章

Thanks man.

due to we can not do our schedule lineup currently, now still unable to.  & UFC.NBA still unable to fix this problem till now.

If ufc.nba still not fix the lineup problem, we might need to cancel this game

it been almost 2 weeks already.

pretty sux this year, didn't have any problem with my other league last year

will pm all owners once it fully ready to play.

or please let us know if anyone found out it's ready. thank you!

Once again, very sorry for any inconveniences & any trouble.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-6 12:13 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
what does schedule do?  Just show who is the player play against next?

回應 tshek 第 115 篇文章

JUST LIKE YAHOO, THE SCHEDULE SHOWING WHICH YOUR PLAYERS ARE PLAYING TODAY OR NOT.

CURRENTLY I UNABLE TO SCHEDULE OUR LINEUP DAILY, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHICH PLAYER PLAYING TODAY, & WHICH ARE NOT.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-7 05:13 AM 發表
JUST LIKE YAHOO, THE SCHEDULE SHOWING WHICH YOUR PLAYERS ARE PLAYING TODAY OR NOT.

CURRENTLY I UNABLE TO SCHEDULE OUR LINEUP DAILY, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHICH PLAYER PLAYING TODAY, & WHICH ARE NOT.: ...
just required EXTRA work... i mean A LOT OF EXTRA work.

need to check player on other site...
they just FIXED it!!!! work now

回應 tshek 第 118 篇文章

YES.. still can not trade,

& last year, they showing "schedule" as the default screen on the team menu, & showing Results' screen as games in progress. & schedule screen having next 5 - 6 days schedule too, now current day is in the end

not go back to status screen once save lineup.

just like I said, they are funky slow to fix these problems, hopefully everything ready by this Sunday, so we start to pm starting Week 3

u should be good, u stole a good player

will pm & send email to all owners once everything is set to GO.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
... no i did not... but I would be happy if someone would like to give up some SG to me
返回列表