相对来遘 Bendtner 显示没係时候掸大旗!
但点都好 我可以见到在场每一位阿仙奴球员都非常努力追波,
希望係阿仙奴 嘅另一個新开始!
果然没说错,当大家都不看好阿申纳时,就是阿申纳表现的时候!!

本特纳浪费太多机会了,需要加强练习,如果是阿德巴耶或范佩西,应该炸个曼联龙门希巴烂了。。

哈哈,今天赢得太痛快了

評分次數

• jacksonkua

Yes... I'm not Dreaming??? Arsenal won!!!
That's fantastic & great to see Arsenal win... Very lucky to have Nasri...
But too sad is Arsene Wenger did not let Vela play for Arsenal... We need a Goal Machine... Bendtner is not a Goal Machine... He is too too slow... Last 10min if change Vela come in... I think the result not only 2-1... maybe 4-1 or 5-1... Bendtner has no skill... he can't dribbling...
Song is not important... we can leave him a side... but Vela must in...
Wenger... try to think about it... dun always waste the great chance...

評分次數

• jacksonkua

chenseon, i prefer bendtner to have broken his legs rather than song.
i agree that wenger should put on vela for bendtner. he wasted too many chances. vela at least will score one of them. we need fast break at the final ten minutes, not bendtner's header.

評分次數

• jacksonkua

so happy arsenal win!!
great!! so happy tonight!!
原帖由 chenseon 於 2008-11-8 11:13 PM 發表
Yes... I'm not Dreaming??? Arsenal won!!!
That's fantastic & great to see Arsenal win... Very lucky to have Nasri...
But too sad is Arsene Wenger did not let Vela play for Arsenal... We need a Goal M ...
其实当Wenger换最后一位后备果暂,
阿仙奴仲係领先2-0,
所以为咗安全起见。
Wenger都係选择换上防守意识比较强嘅Song!
而最后Bendter浪费机会睇嚟的确非常可惜。
nvm.....  oh my friends!!! It's a win for you, me, for Arsenal and for Nasri....
Good Game!!! I predicted Arsenal will win.... Yes!!!! Happy!!!!
ya...atleast the result is fantastic...actually i feel Bendner is quite good, just this game play not so well in shooting, but his skills is good enough, just not enough stable...and he now only 20 years old, dun just cant get goal then cuss ppl...v all arsenal fans.
对,也不能因为Bendtner一场球赛低迷的表现就判他死刑。
VanPersie在上一场也还不是错失了不少的机会?
又或者C主将之一lincy在对垒Spur时也犯了严重的错误,
难道他们就永远被批不能掸大旗了?
这对他很不公平!!
球队是11个球员组成。
赢球或输球,大家都有责任。。
前锋也必须参与防守,而后卫也会插上进攻丫!
况且,这是一场大赛,身为单前锋的他压力也不少吧!!
希望他下一场比赛能够再有表现!!
actually, why i hate bendtner is because he don't pass the ball to teammates when he is inside the box. if you put your eyes on nasri and fabregas when bendtner have the ball, they both run to great positions, but bendtner is just don't consider to pass. nasri know it but he still running. everytime bendtner miss a chance, you will see there are at least two gunners in a better shooting position.
by the way, i think the only good thing from bendtner is that he runs all the time and nearly heads some goals between vidic and rio. he also pull away the defence and let his teammates have chances to shoot. see the second goal, both DC were pulled away by bendtner's run so that nasri has a lot of space to shoot.
原帖由 kelvinleewh 於 2008-11-9 03:35 PM 發表
actually, why i hate bendtner is because he don't pass the ball to teammates when he is inside the box. if you put your eyes on nasri and fabregas when bendtner have the ball, they both run to great p ...
This time i agree with your point...every1 also got certain role contributed in this game, even is a piece of part also will give deeply influence to the final result in football match. So as my view, Bendtner play in his effort in this game...but i also hope Bendtner can aware his weakness and improve with perseverance so that in future can give more contribution to arsenal.

And thanks for your opinions, i love the feedback from loyal arsenal fans...i know you are!!
原帖由 wai4080 於 2008-11-9 10:11 AM 發表
对,也不能因为Bendtner一场球赛低迷的表现就判他死刑。
VanPersie在上一场也还不是错失了不少的机会?
又或者C主将之一lincy在对垒Spur时也犯了严重的错误,
难道他们就永远被批不能掸大旗了?
这对他很不 ...
Ya...thats what i mention...thanks god got ppl understood me...
返回列表