返回列表 回復 發帖
some of them are come over from u as mod and the high level people ma.. of course they are rich, they just go to the back stage and set a number.
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-8 02:56 PM 發表
some of them are come over from u as mod and the high level people ma.. of course they are rich, they just go to the back stage and set a number.
no they can't, b4 was very easy to earn points in pets thing, then exchange to TVB $$, they relized that about not too long ago, then lower the interest rate twice, & stop exchange btw pet money & tvb $$

I also having lots pet $$ b4, just forgot to exchange b4 they changed the rules
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-9 04:01 AM 發表

no they can't, b4 was very easy to earn points in pets thing, then exchange to TVB $$, they relized that about not too long ago, then lower the interest rate twice, & stop exchange btw pet money & t ...
well... you should give me some then...
ee.... they finally post the nba game for tonight in the betting section.... Lakers favorite by 1.5 only???
Oh no..... Yao Ming is done for the season...
Morning, Rockets in 6
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
the Lakers play bad yesterday, and I really think the Lakers play too soft.  Come on, it's a playoff~~
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-11 10:14 AM 發表
the Lakers play bad yesterday, and I really think the Lakers play too soft.  Come on, it's a playoff~~
I think they intended to lose, you can see they starting to fight back starting the 4th Quarter, Kobe back to court after 6 something mins in the fourth quarter, why they not playing the way they play in fourth quarter like starting in 3rd quarter, Maybe that's what they calling "Where Amazing Happens"
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-8 03:36 PM 發表

well... you should give me some then...
some of what, pet money??
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-11 11:45 PM 發表

some of what, pet money??
what ever money
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-11 11:42 PM 發表

I think they intended to lose, you can see they starting to fight back starting the 4th Quarter, Kobe back to court after 6 something mins in the fourth quarter, why they not playing the way they pl ...
Andrew Bynum just simply suck yesterday...

without Yao and Uncle, he come out and play 12 mins, 0 pts, 2 rebs, 1 TO and 3 fouls???  come on.....
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-11 10:58 AM 發表

what ever money
How we transfer pet money
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-11 11:01 AM 發表

Andrew Bynum just simply suck yesterday...

without Yao and Uncle, he come out and play 12 mins, 0 pts, 2 rebs, 1 TO and 3 fouls???  come on.....
Phil Jackson thinks they sure win la, why bother with 1 game,

hopefully the money all going to Lakers ends, so David Stern not going to let Lakers won the series

or play in game 7, might injured more Lakers, then Nuggets will swept them
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2009-5-12 12:09 AM 發表

Phil Jackson thinks they sure win la, why bother with 1 game,

hopefully the money all going to Lakers ends, so David Stern not going to let Lakers won the series

or play in game 7, m ...
Odom is day to day now....

he could miss next game
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-11 12:26 PM 發表

Odom is day to day now....

he could miss next game
Good, Kobe might be injured tonight due to the physical game

Watch out, Artest is a MUSCLE MAN

Byumn seems not healed.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
返回列表