返回列表 回復 發帖

3位奥运队友将迎驾科比

Kobe To See USA Teammates on Trip
3位奥运队友将迎驾科比

As the Lakers brace for a four-game trip through Miami, Orlando,Memphis and New Orleans, Bryant’s ready to see three of his Team USAfellow gold medal winners: Dwyane Wade, Dwight Howard and Chris Paul.
接下来湖人就得开始在迈阿密,奥兰多,孟菲斯,和新奥尔良的4场客场征程。科比已经准备好去跟他三位金牌队友对碰了,他们分别是:韦德,霍华德,和cp3。

Accordingly, weasked him a few questions about Wade and Howard in particular headinginto the first of two back-to-back games Friday and Saturday.
因此,我们问了科比一些关于韦德和霍华德的问题,特别是霍华德,周五周六将是他们本赛季第一次背靠背的比赛。

Kobe explained that he didn’t really know Wade before the summer inVegas and the Olympics, but learned this about Flash: “He’s just a goodperson. An overall good person. He works extremely hard, and it’s funbeing around him. I really respect him and how hard he works. We sharesimilar work ethics … When I got up in the morning to lift weights,he’d be there as well, and we’d wind up lifting together. We’re prettymuch on the same program, so a lot of stuff we did we did together.”
科比解释说,在这个暑假拉斯维加斯和奥运会之前,他并不是很了解韦德,但很快地就深入地认识了他:“他是一个很好的人,很全面很棒的人,他也很努力,跟他在一起很开心。我很敬重他和他的努力态度,我们也有相似的工作态度。。。。。当早晨我要起来练力量时,他就已经在那开始练了,于是我们就上紧发条开始练了,我们练的是差不多一样的东西,所以很多事情我们都是在一起做的。”

The only question is, whom do you think demanded the final set?Wade did his thing in 2006, but couldn’t you see Kobe demanding to golast so that he could put the bar up one more time than D-Wade? I do.
唯一的问题是:你认为谁会做那最后一举呢?韦德是在06年做到了,但是难道你看不到科比总是要最后一个离开,要比韦德举多一次杠铃才放弃吗?我就看到了。

As for Howard, who missed the first two games of his career onSaturday and Monday with inflammation in his knee*, Bryant had this tosay: “He’s just fun loving, but LeBron’s the same way. To have thosetwo on a team, if kept everybody loose … (Howard)’s such a charismaticyoung player, and he enjoys talking to the press and goofing off alittle bit, but he’s actually pretty quiet around us.”
而对于霍华德,因为膝盖发炎而在周六和周一首次缺席了两场比赛。科比是这样说的:“他跟詹姆斯一样很好玩,球队里有这俩个家伙,气氛会轻松,他是个很有魅力的年轻小伙,在媒体面前他总喜欢吊儿郎当地说话,但在我们这些人里面事实上他还蛮静的。”

*The Orlando Sentinel reported that Howard’s expected to play with a brace on Thursday against San Antonio.
奥兰多当地媒体报道他将会在周四披挂上阵迎战马刺队。

In other news,Bryant said that he doesn’t expect the trip to “be a problem” due toL.A.’s depth. Finally, when prompted about Pau Gasol’s All-Starchances, Bryant was quite clear: “I don’t even think that’s a question.I don’t think that’s a doubt. If you count Tim Duncan as a center, he’sprobably one of the two best forwards in the game with Kevin Garnett.”
谈到其他问题,科比说凭着湖人的深度,这次客场之旅不会成问题。最后,说到加索尔成为全明星的机会时,他明确地说:“我甚至认为那不成什么问题,毫无疑问地,如果你把邓肯摆在中锋位置上,那么他就可以跟加内特并列成为两个最强的前锋了。”

The team takes off for Miami on Thursday morning, and we’ll be there as always to make sure you don’t miss a beat
球队将在周四早上飞到迈阿密,我们届时也还是会在那里,确保大家不会错过任何一次亮点。

洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
支持小飞侠科比
这几场真的非常精彩 希望今年湖人能得到总冠军和kb再次当上Mvp
返回列表