返回列表 回復 發帖

利物浦虎头蛇尾后劲不足 冠军之争已落下风

利物浦和曼联回到了同一条起跑线。往后,还有16轮联赛,是红军达成19年首座顶级联赛冠军的夙愿,还是红魔再演逆转的家常便饭?

本赛季利物浦迄今打进了36粒进球,可球队太过依赖杰拉德。托雷斯因为不间断的伤病,很难恢复上赛季的状态,而罗比·基恩本场对阵埃弗顿依旧没有感觉,谁对他还保有信心?

反观曼联,鲁尼、C罗、贝尔巴托夫和特维斯虽然为首发位置争得不可开交,但在弗格森的调配下,却都保持了进球的感觉。赛季至今,4个人加起来打进了44粒进球。近来,曼联有5场比赛1比0小胜对手,但特维斯、贝尔巴托夫都有贡献,比起加在一块只有10球的罗比·基恩加托雷斯的利物浦锋线,曼联在攻击上的隐忧小了许多。

防守上,利物浦的海皮亚已近暮年,阿格尔又很可能被AC米兰抢走,红军防线还未到平衡的地步。本场卡拉格被迫踢到右边卫,就是明证。赛季初买入的德根和多塞纳已被贝尼特斯舍弃。

而曼联的防线虽经历埃弗拉停赛、费迪南德伤停的打击,却得以继续成长。击败博尔顿后,红魔已连续10场联赛不失球,追平了切尔西的纪录。小将伊文斯迅速成长起来,剩余的赛季,弗格森更能保证整条防线的平衡。

冬季转会市场,曼联吃进塞尔维亚边翼托西奇,板凳深度进一步加强。反观利物浦,冬季很可能没钱买人,现在也就一个巴贝尔能上上场,明显后劲不足。
✔ ✘吊詭..
每對波狀態都有起伏, 大家不必太擔心. 我對利記仍然充滿信心!

沒有正式統計, 印象中利記下半季成績通常比上半季好, 尤其係季尾成績特別好.

繼續支持利記衝擊英超錦標!
yep,puma is right..i also notice that liv are greater in second half of the season..
now juz hope we won't drop too many point before we get our form back.
i not think so now, either i'm liverpool fan, torres too much injury and he performance not like last session, robbie keanne also cant scoring. only depends gerrard? how can.. buy a striker la..buy owen back la
原帖由 andychuah 於 2009-1-23 05:06 PM 發表
i not think so now, either i'm liverpool fan, torres too much injury and he performance not like last session, robbie keanne also cant scoring. only depends gerrard? how can.. buy a striker la..buy ow ...
buy transfer window will closed next week, no any big movement from Liverpool.... waiting
希望利物浦能尽快重返胜利轨道,毕竟今年是最有希望的一年
老美都没钱了买鬼买马嚒
i think Man Utd's recent performance would not affect Liverpool's title hope mentally, we should rather concentrate on our match performance to win as many as matches as possible from now on. I think Rafa might not need to buy any players before the transfer window closes next week, but not to sell players like Agger, i was so shocked about this deal, why Agger had to go?! for money? look, we only have 3 centre backs now! the other problem is tactics, Babel and Riera aren't in form at all. i would love to see them make some changes on attacks, we can do some attack like Barcelona, put Kuyt on the left and Riera/Babel on the right, they could cut inside and take shots with their striking foot, like Messi! rather than sticking them in this current position forcing them to put crosses, got to say, the crosses recently are very poor.
as a loyal liverpool fan, i'm disappointed with the team, but faith in them, we still have the chance to win the title!

評分次數

• canz85

• steve86

如果利记在阵容上没有常来个轮换制。。。<起码ALONSO和RIERA要FIX 住。。>
利记依然会在争冠的轨道上。。
返回列表