返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 曼联输巴塞0-2卫冕失败

曼联开场C.Ronaldo带领踢出3次有威胁的攻势但不能将其变为进球。。在9分钟,巴塞靠一次的反击,第一次的攻势由Eto进入一球。。。
上半场。。曼联输0-1

下半场, 换入TEVEZ,换出ANDERSON希望加强曼联的攻势。反而巴塞攻势比较凌厉。。最后在69分钟,MESSI的进球分碎曼联卫冕希望。。之后BERBATOV and SCHOLES先后换下PARK JI SUNG and GIGGS。。曼联反击无力。。最后卫冕EUROPEAN CHAMPION LEAGUE 失败。。。完场0-2!!

出场首发
Van Der Sar
OShea
Vidic
Ferdinard
Evra
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs
Park Ji Sung
C.Ronaldo
Rooney

Sub (ManUtd):
Anderson -> Tevez
Park -> Berbatov
Giggs -> Scholes

Yellow (ManUtd) : C.Ronaldo, Scholes, Vidic

Barcelona Scorer 9min - Eto   69min - Messi
我哋中場仲未足夠強大 .........
是的……我们的中场很缺乏有威胁的传球……
卫冕失败,没关系……
我们是曼联……是可以从失败走出来的……

評分次數

• HIDE

后方盯人不紧...中场攻防转换没什么效率...前锋严重哑火...尤其C罗几乎控制不了自己的情绪...只能说巴塞技术太好了...

評分次數

• HIDE

very disappointed...so sad.
我覺得真係輸中場
中場還是欠缺像恩尼斯達的人
沙維=我們的卡域克
但琴日卡域克真的有d失準
沒有很多漂亮的傳送
p.s歐聯魔咒還真強...連曼聯都打破不能...

評分次數

• HIDE

曼联一开始就猛进攻。。。但就在一次中场不够强悍拦截结果后防EVRA不够及时补位盯住etoo,给他一次机会就破门了,接下来曼联中场依然给巴塞很多空间控制球,曼联输在不像切尔西的中场那么凶强悍去拦截巴塞组织进攻,边跟着巴塞节奏踢。。。巴塞也经过上一场比赛教训。。。这场比赛巴塞三叉一直调换位子,也搞到曼联后防,防不胜防,防守不够积极没顶死重要人物。

評分次數

• HIDE

i watched the game...really disappointed!...they didn't play well. the 1st goal is the issue! i ddn't see the way they should play. for me, anderson shouldnt involved in the 1st half. he is too young! miss pass, emotional and the defence which is lacked of hard work. i can see that barcelona really worked hard in the competition. they wanted to win, u can see from the on the pitch!...but i didnt see from the team i support  MANCHESTER UNITED.........anyway, i till support MU............come on! MU!

評分次數

• HIDE

is ok ......man utd will get it back next year hopefuly
输左明年再黎过咯~
毕过输俾全欧洲火力最强的球队~
都算输得心服口服~
估无到欧冠魔咒连乌鸦嘴都顶不住~
再加埋帕蒂尼嘅阴招~
如果唔系向决赛都见不到巴萨~

評分次數

• tok

只可以説我们技术不够他们好。不像冠军队
felt c.ronaldo is quite selfish, should pass 1 he dun wan pass, maybe he wanna show that he is greater than messi, so he try hard to get score...
and mid play not smooth enuff, if flectur play, maybe the result will different, cos he at least still got experience more than anderson...
ferguson try to used the same tactic when against arsenal to against barcelona, but barcelona not arsenal, all of their players are world class...
and barcelona defence line have improve a lot...
once eto get a score, man utd players atart nervous, not the man utd i saw in BPL...
Barcelona deserved the CL title...

評分次數

• tok

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
tat day so many people said man u sure win 1...that why i hope Barcelona win this match and hope man u fans don too much confident ur favorite team sure win!!!
9# arvil20

don forget the European countries still have a lot of world class football team such as Liverpool, Chelsea, Inter Milan and more.
返回列表