返回列表 回復 發帖
zapata and fazio consider same type with sol campbell and tony adams.
zapata play in italy league (serie a) and fazio play in spain league (superliga)...
but i dont think wenger will interest to fazio cos he is argentina player. so far i didn't see wenger sign any argentina's player.

Vermalaen buy to replace who and partner who? if partner with toure, i don't think is a good deal cos he cannot gain advantages in air area. we need a taller defender to help in air ball control.

already few season wenger still not realise that Arsenal need a taller and stronger defender...

but 1 good thing is wenger already looking for defender... a good start for wenger and arsenal...
AC Milan just bought a striker, so most properly adebayor wont go AC Milan. if Pato join chelsea then will different talk la...
Vermalaen, ajax captain, not very tall but his aerial control and jumping quite good...
Wenger always buy the players we don't know one except Arshavin...
van persi believe it could be a good and worth signing, and i believe on wenger's vision...
most properly Vermalaen will join Arsenal since he said he is interest to join arsenal...
yesterday wenger go Melaka...
i support arsenal also caused of wenger...
温格是将一位球员变成球星的...
和那些只买球星的是完全相反...
有时温格坚持用人的方式太冒险了...
从赛季开始到结束,温格的绝对主力是 Denilson...
这家伙锻炼了一年,看来温格非买个代替他的人不可...
45# jameslee_5769

what u mean for ur question??
fabregas always is the key player in Arsenal...
absolutely NO, he is royalty to Arsenal...
try to read this articals... http://www.tvboxnow.com/thread-699109-1-1.html

Fabregas: I won't follow Ronaldo to Real Madrid - I want to win trophies at Arsenal
这个可能性真的少之又少...
要是说两者的其中之一加盟还有可能,但要两个巨星在同一时间加盟真的难上加难...
而最大的问题在于,阿森纳有这么多资金吗? 7000万可不是个小数目...
就算便卖了阿德巴约也只得 2500万,那阿森纳要如何筹得另外的 4500万呢?
既然已经同意放走阿德,那就先拿下本泽马好了,而他才有廿一岁,是笔不错的交易...
更何况温格调教法国球员都有一手,除了迪亚比...
next season also a tough season for arsenal...
arshavin said dun wan play at left wing, he wan to play as shadow striker...
so now the most important thing is buy a defensive mid to partner with fabregas...
返回列表