14.10% (11)
6.41% (5)
25.64% (20)
2.56% (2)
5.13% (4)
5.13% (4)
25.64% (20)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
前季﹐ 布朗踢出身價﹐ 成功掙來一分新合約; 奧沙亦確立了自己通天老倌的地位。上季﹐ 費查石破天驚的表現﹐ 證明自己之餘﹐ 亦為刻意栽培他的費格遜挽回不少面子; 朴智星進步的表現亦另自己成為第一位在歐冠決賽上陣的亞洲人。 在此之前﹐ 他們都只是後備﹐ 甚至對曼聯來說是可有可無的。

你認為, 誰有最大機會成為今季的"驚喜"呢?
問題係邊會出場機會多,多先有機會表現自已
曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
I would like to see a lot of improvement for Nani and Anderson.  Both have the potential to be a world class player and they can do it this season.  The 3rd one i choose is Tosic.  From a lot of commentator, all said he has the potential.  Also this maybe the last season for Giggs and really hope Tosic can step up.
Nani have to improve.
I really want to see Anderson to spend more time on attacking, not defensing, I think it's Brazilian's nature, enjoys attack a lot more than defense, and we have seen him done a better job once he was released from the defensive role. Let Carrick or Fletcher to do the defense.

Nani has the potential, but have been trying too hard to show off as people like to compare him and Ronaldo. He's no where close to C7 in front of the goal but he's been trying so hard to score. Now that Ronaldo is gone, hopefully he will have less pressure and perform better, specially on 'teamwork'.

Fabio suppose to be better than his brother but has yet got the chance to show while Evra is healthy, should one of them will play ML instead next season and Rooney will not be needed to player as a winger?

Gibson is cool and hard working on the pitch, but haven't really shown much of talent. But I have a strong feeling that he will be playing a more important role in the first team and will do good, next Roy Keane?
我最最最最希望每一个人都有大幅度的进步~~!!
YEAH~~~~!!!!
is going to be Owen H.  He hardly play any game last year.

Michael Owen is going to score 10 times this year.
nani是我最期待有更大进步的球员...接下来是marceda和tosic...问题是他们是否能获得更多上场机会?
曼联需要加强中前场,我期待安達臣, 奧巴坦 和 馬切達 來季有大幅進步!
我相信奧雲會在奧脫福大放異彩,亦相信費爵爺功力,佢會知道點樣去用奧雲! 利物浦以後,根本冇人識用佢,所以奧雲今次應該有料到!
i want Macheda to be improve, it will good for Man u, caurse there's lot too much Striker @ first team
Gibson有機會
我最期待NANI...我諗佢出場機會比較多
From what i saw on the two preseason games, Anderson and Nani played pretty good.  and Owen scored 2 goals.. YEAH!
foster,nani,macheda
返回列表