提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
唔好再post 人妖啦..

真係好唔鍾意呢類型, 唔明點解成日置頂..
仲有, 睇得太多呢類人妖片.. gay 佬片..
自己慢慢會改變埋性取向..  慢慢變gay..

所以你地都唔好睇太多呢類型既片啦...
最近的片子好像很少啊……
絶對支持
well to those 2 dudes that typed in English.... i think the ppl here just wanted a extra sub-file/folder for those films... so calm down...
SEEMS LIKE MR-SHEMALE_WAREZ is a fanatic supporter who like to "comfort" himself with trans-gender movies from what he said....ROFL!!!
So many people here strongly believe that you should apply for a sub-section for your "favorites" instead of posting them in this Western AV section... U know...if u are homosexual...u should go to gay bars instead of hanging out in regular places and flirt with normal guys who are heterosexual....
and you sound so immature that you denounced everyone in the very first sentences...SHAME ON YOU
LOL, i keep post trans videos doesn't means i'm a supporter or homo or gay you have to understand that. Previously i'm post in Asian section instead here but i don't know why Mod has been move to here, internet are freedom as long as i didn't violence any rule i can post or share any video did i like, as i mention before in here Western AV didn't say that can't post any trans vidoe or whatever, i believe you can read the title if you don't like just get off, i never force you go in or whatever. If you say i'm a homo or gay or whatever shit i believe out there who down the trans video also a homo or gay, LOL.

Oh dude, you don't need to shame on me but i'm the one who need to shame on you, cause you just a leecher and a leecher that never say thanks, i really shame on such fool, LOL.
你不懂的尊重我,我也不懂的尊重你!
whichever the movie type is, we must appreciate the up loader
是的是的,要分開不同區比較清楚
同意 讨厌人妖
管理層將對各位的意見進行商討。thanks
有道理
已收集各方面意見,決定將西方成人區,增設分區,把人妖片歸納入內
至於各位反對的聲音.........
我不明白...你們說的討厭跟喜歡
討厭就不能放?喜歡就要放多一點?
拿一點中立的角度看,你不喜歡,討厭,看到標題不進去就行了,何必說一些傷及他人的說話而打擊任何分享者!!
我再三說明,論壇是一個給大家娛樂的地方,無私分享,你不能強求任何人分享某種東西,除非你能等價交換而已!!
已收集各方面意見,決定將西方成人區,增設分區,把人妖片歸納入內
至於各位反對的聲音.........
我不明白...你們說的討厭跟喜歡
討厭就不能放?喜歡就要放多一點?
拿一點中立的角度看,你不喜歡,討厭,看到標題不進去就行 ...
秋鳥 發表於 2009-8-11 05:15 PM
你講既每句說話我好認同,就係因為呢個問題我已經几日無再係度發片因為我晤想聽/睇到d傷人既冷言冷語.作為一位分享者好心黎分享但仲要受氣再分享落去都係無意思,我發妖片時就俾人講3講4,當我發歐美片時我得到d咩,識得re講多謝尊重既有几多個.好既時候無人話好,衰既時候就俾人插.之前有人話點解西方區咁多泰妖呢個問題我要澄清一下,我之前都係發係亞洲區度但係版主就移動去西方區搞到我都晤知點解,就係因為咁我先發係西方區度.

Anyway多謝版主見諒,有緣再見!
Take care!
Warez

評分次數

• lyanbebe

你不懂的尊重我,我也不懂的尊重你!
返回列表