有A,B,C 三人进行决斗,分别站在边长为1米的正三角形的顶点上。每人手里有一把枪,枪里只有一发子弹。每个人都是神枪手,不会失手。
6 f3 R- ^/ a6 u; N! q4 v/ @! M- S4 x公仔箱論壇( ?% H# D/ C3 W, z
如果你是A,请问你要怎么做才能保证存活下来。(假设另外两个人都不是傻瓜)
簡單....專登射失...

how??

向兩個對手之間開槍,讓對手見你無向他開槍就射向餘下那一個 [-X
放下手槍~大叫投降!!!
開槍然後扮中槍,另兩人見佢中槍,就開槍打對方,佢就漁人得利。
i bet you shineboy09 don't know the answer too, this question is all over the net with no answer
NONO!!!生命宝贵!!退出吧啦!!!!
我觉得大家都不会主动开枪射人,因为你只有一颗子弹,开枪后只有被杀的份,所以我选择朝天开枪,而剩下两个看我已经开枪了就认为没有杀我的必要,他们知道谁先朝有子弹的人开枪谁就可以存活下来了,于是都会以最快速度朝对方开枪
don know oo...
原帖由 joy12312 於 2007-4-3 07:21 PM 發表。 
, x1 t4 L2 O# p我觉得大家都不会主动开枪射人,因为你只有一颗子弹,开枪后只有被杀的份,所以我选择朝天开枪,而剩下两个看我已经开枪了就认为没有杀我的必要,他们知道谁先朝有子弹的人开枪谁就可以存活下来了,于是都会以最快速度朝对方开枪 ...
4 Y* U6 s3 j8 n
公仔箱論壇! P7 r5 c$ p% I' w! M1 H
我的想法也和你一样!!哈哈
u dont need to be a sniper to get someone within 1 meter range...just take his gun with ur hand...........or do i read the question wrong??
well...first of all...the question states that all 3 men r good shooters...that does not mean they have to shoot each other...if A does not want to die...so might B and C...so they can all shoot the bullet away from others...then all 3 will survive...which comes to person A surviving...www.tvboxnow.com) a, O; N1 a' e( X* r1 W3 `
i might be wrong...
sorry...i forgot to add this to my answer above...do all 3 men know that they only have 1 bullet?
sorry...i forgot to add this to my answer above...do all 3 men know that they only have 1 bullet? if not i m sticking to my original answer
返回列表