返回列表 回復 發帖

[冷知識分享] 遇到交通意外,跳車逃生時應該向前跳還是向後跳比較安全呢?

遇到這麼緊急的情況,生死攸關,千萬不能做錯決定,假如你決定朝車子行駛的方向跳出去的話,你實死無生,因為離開車子的身體會循「慣性法則」隨著車子的速度向前,身體會加速,然後狠狠的摔在地上,如果向後方跳的話,速度會相對抵消,著地時會減少一些撞擊力道。此外,向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高。

評分次數

This is Not TrueTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. \5 t$ x" J) d% m4 o/ c) w
(a) Unless you are travelling in extremely slow speed (5Km or less), otherwise your jump off speed is so slow in comparison to your forward speed.  The counter www.tvboxnow.com% _7 F/ F7 a% v7 C
effect is not significant.  OK this explain the speed aspect.
4 w) H7 j7 @# a! r) k) oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(b) Jumping direction: if you were in a car or a train carriage, you do not have a www.tvboxnow.com" K3 z' \" K# x
choice whether you are jumping forward or backward. You can only jump iside way or best a 45 degree against the forward angle.  Either angle will affect your TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 q! [+ l) M& q8 _
landing impact.  Do  not forget to Roll when the body hit the ground.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# v" ^$ q- L" t& R$ s3 b
(c) Make sure when you jump, you are facing the forward direction. If you are tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 X9 B0 ]+ s/ n* I
facing the away direction, the forward momentum will make you fall on the back
4 A  m  r8 O2 @) A7 \" q% t6 Pwww.tvboxnow.comof your head first, it could be a fatal hit.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 A9 ?3 p! T/ X' d- @/ `
This is my 2 cents worth.
"向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高"
/ z( w8 O3 F, j3 ~I doubt this is true.www.tvboxnow.com2 L: B4 b% V& g0 K* G& C+ Z
If you are carrying a forward momentum and when the body/ object landed, the
& s! R$ d4 ?: J: g# T8 Amomentum will continue its direction unless affect by other external force. (Baisc
( L2 n# v5 h9 L4 X% U公仔箱論壇Newton Law) ie. The body will continue to move forward, your forehead will hit 公仔箱論壇! U$ n, Q' e. g% b* N
the ground first unless you lean back when you jump off the moving object.
晕,我记得以前好象教过的,貌似是从车子的侧面下来~~
增長了見識.谢谢分享 !!
返回列表