返回列表 回復 發帖
This is Not True, J7 d- v8 [7 A$ t- {8 g
(a) Unless you are travelling in extremely slow speed (5Km or less), otherwise your jump off speed is so slow in comparison to your forward speed.  The counter " c$ @7 v  E2 h6 b2 O' n5 ]: N
effect is not significant.  OK this explain the speed aspect.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% {  F1 H! V# \& R( s, v* u
(b) Jumping direction: if you were in a car or a train carriage, you do not have a tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ]9 \; ^# b+ g
choice whether you are jumping forward or backward. You can only jump iside way or best a 45 degree against the forward angle.  Either angle will affect your 公仔箱論壇$ D" ?8 d! d7 d
landing impact.  Do  not forget to Roll when the body hit the ground.
( \" i3 U- ~0 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(c) Make sure when you jump, you are facing the forward direction. If you are % t# Y( S  _2 p8 ~
facing the away direction, the forward momentum will make you fall on the back   Q* z0 x6 Y" C! `+ T: d6 {
of your head first, it could be a fatal hit.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( R. ?' c4 H# @- b
This is my 2 cents worth.
"向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高"
- u2 K/ f4 r0 H5 bI doubt this is true.www.tvboxnow.com. E8 G0 x" {+ \% b5 `
If you are carrying a forward momentum and when the body/ object landed, the公仔箱論壇- K! p2 a9 |9 [: r4 G  {
momentum will continue its direction unless affect by other external force. (Baisc' t2 W- u  I2 s0 W
Newton Law) ie. The body will continue to move forward, your forehead will hit
: b# F+ E' ~) ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe ground first unless you lean back when you jump off the moving object.
返回列表