返回列表 回復 發帖
hui, www.tvboxnow.com4 V) L1 K$ @2 }
( O( \2 g8 Z( L1 Y2 G
one more month then we've broken up for ten years.  you can't believe how much i want to tell you that i still miss you.  i dream of you once in a while, and i drive to your house and parked in front to calm down myself when i get into a fight with my husband, and i think of you when i can't sleep.  i think of all the fun we've had together, think of every smile you've made, every kiss we've had...
/ F, n/ A$ k6 h, @1 C
5 ]2 _: U, K3 Z1 None year after we broke up, i thought i would've let it go already.  but when you joined our grad after party, all the feelings came back.  did you know how much i wanted to ask you to be together again at the end of the night?!  i wanted to tell you that i was still in love with you.  but i didn't, and i will regret not asking you back for the rest of my life.  i will always wonder what my life would be like if i've asked you back.  and now it's too late, much too late.  ( a4 v8 Q) c% o6 R
www.tvboxnow.com7 v0 ~. ^# b9 [7 ~# a6 {
now the years have passed and i have moved on.  i'm sure you have moved on too with someone else.  but i just want to tell you that i loved you and i still love you.  www.tvboxnow.com% {+ n/ v6 @) o, v' W3 D6 \1 |+ W8 l5 n

* I$ F5 m7 _7 {& i# Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwishing you a life full of happiness.www.tvboxnow.com; [& e  ]! H& q  I  c
公仔箱論壇5 W1 \% q' h- F  I
angela

評分次數

• shineboy09

返回列表