返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem in extracting file with .rar extension

When I try to extract download file with .rar extension with 7 Zip, it always has errors like file broken or corrupt. Do I use the wrong program? Please advise. Thank you in advance.
Maybe the file is broken or corrupt, or you can try to use other software like winrar to extract. If still the same then you need to re-download the file again!
I have used the winrar and I got the same result. The files are divided into several parts, say part1, part2 with .rar extension. Do I need to do anything before extracting the files, or do I need some program to extract the files so they can merge into one big file? Please advise.
When you have multi-part rar files, it is enough to open and extract the first rar file in the sequence. By reading the first rar file, Winrar will know if it is a multipart rar file (it will also know how many rar files there are in the group, and the exact sequence of each rar file in the group), then automatically read, extract, and combine the contents of all the rar files in the group. Therefore, it is not necessary for you to manually open and extract the succeeding rar files4 t3 z; k7 K% x" ~
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 n! `3 H8 V) Z2 b/ Z5 U
Guide: http://southwestspirits.blogspot ... rar-files-many.html
Thank you for your reply, I think I can solve the problem with your advise.
返回列表