返回列表 回復 發帖
if i am ferguson, there are several positions that need to reinforce.  First, it would be a strker.  i would buy berbetov,but it's hardly seeing tottenham willing to lose another star player. another player links to man utd is etoo. i think he is a great addition because he is fast and can hold up the ball, however his price may be too high.  I agree with rivaldoliu, fernando torres maybe the  only choice, price would not be that high but efficient to the system.  then man utd needs to buy a winger to replace the aging giggs.  i don't think nani would be a great choice because in order to balance both sides, you cannot have another player like ronaldo who loves to have the ball on the feet and run against the defence.  man utd needs a winger who can help out the defence and cross great crosses.  i would love to have morten gamst pedersen on my side.  he has a great left foot and hard working.  he could help out on defense when evra is out of position.  also he can shoots freekicks and whipes in great crosses.  and the great point is that he would not cost man utd too much.  then to help out the central midfield, man utd has already bought owen hargreves.  although 17 mil is A LOT!!!, but he can help scholes or carrick to concentrate on the offence.  I really hope Heinze to stay because having him with evra on the left will give us a great stability and also he is a good friend with c ronaldo, he can help ronaldo to feel more at home in the man utd squad.  also he can also play in the centre.  I would love to SELL!!!!! silvestre because he is useless and buy bale.  there are not too many good right back in the present time, only daniel alves.  yet, his price tag would be so high that only real madrid and chelsea can afford.  Neville can still play for 2 years and wes brown or o'shea can still cover that position.  so maybe wait until next year to buy a new right back.  i think ben foster is a good gk and good back up to van der sar. he will learn a lot from van der sar and become a great gk in the future.  i agree with rivaldoliu again.. if man utd buy a cheaper dm, such as Lucus from brazil, rather than using 17mil on hargreaves, man utd would have more choice to choose.  That's all for now.  hope man utd can use the money wisely.  MAN UTD FOREVER!!!
返回列表