返回列表 回復 發帖
support moxfactor answer. I also tell the other which lens system in their mine. not the camera. Len tend to not upgrade so offen, camera can change model every year.
if beginner level, C is more ideal(seems like the lens price cost less) but N have significant better pic quality once you go high end especially full frame
i disagree.  Nikon's new 28-300 for full frame is a lot cheaper than Canon's similar lens.  (remember FF lenses could easily be used on DX cameras), and anyways, if you really want to cheap up on lenses, there's always Sigma and Tamron lenses to choose from.  btw, for a beginner, D3100 + Tamron's 18-270 VC is a perfectly cheap and excellent combination.  easy on the pockets and can be used under almost all circumstances to produce tack sharp and excellent quality photos at A3+ sizes.  even if the grip's a bit small, but i have Rachmaninov hands...

and i disagree again, Canon's 5D MkII and 1Ds MkIII are 2 cameras with amazing photo quality, albeit 1Ds MkIII has some significant lossy AF issues, photo quality are mostly on par at ISO 200-800 range which is usually what most people shoot at most of the time.  this not even factoring in 5dMk2/1DsMK3 vs D3X in terms of pixel count vs price.  (in certain aspects, this is a major factor).  at one time I, as a long time Nikon user, had seriously considered buying a 5dMk2 for macro and birding photography, partly because 5dMk2 is a decent machine, and mostly due to it's MP count for cropping  (i still have problems shooting tack sharp insects in the wild smaller than 8mm, but i can solve that when i find a decent viewfinder magnifier).
i have Rachmaninov hands
haha, you so funny.  You play like him too?
Been thinking of getting a FF myself, bur the 5D and 1Ds is so expensive, thought it might be an overkill.
(i still have problems shooting tack sharp insects in the wild smaller than 8mm, but i can solve that when i find a decent viewfinder magnifier).
Doesn't the LCD give enough details?
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
lol, nah, haven't played for about 20 years, and i only went up to grade 5 in the UK system.  as far as i remember, i was able to play about 10-11 white keys apart, but there were hardly even octave chords...

i very seldomly use the LCD for focusing, unless i need some strange angle.  also, the LCD display doesn't zoom with liveview and they do fly away with a huge lens in their face.  ^_^

Sigma annouced a new version of the 150mm macro with VR, i'm very interested in this, especially now that i also use this lens for filming videos~
nikon 會比較好少少,顏色鮮艷D,高ISO雜訊少D.........., Canon 啲款靚仔D,但係換款好快,你可能買咗部機無內又出新機, 好似唔係好抵咁. 對於新手嚟講, Canon 可能會比較容易用啲.
Nikon is better. Canon is also good...
問吓朋友,幾多位用Nikon and Canon單反,傻瓜機唔計, 邊瓣多就買嗰個牌子。

BTW, I use Canon.
Nikon鏡頭好,但D700太落後,現在要買,還是買Canon+大三元鏡(不好買其他鏡)!!
好複雜喔
本人用卡农的,不错下的
nikon 會比較好少少,顏色鮮艷D,高ISO雜訊少D.........., Canon 啲款靚仔D,但係換款好快,你可能買咗部機無內又出新機, 好似唔係好抵咁. 對於新手嚟講, Canon 可能會比較容易用啲. ...
nhs 發表於 2010-9-26 09:34 AM
本人用canon以五年, 已换了3部。 canon 换款太快了。 完全同意上面所说。
nikon
Nikon is better.

天津按摩网

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表