返回列表 回復 發帖
Please tell what is full frame and half frame??  I am new hand. Thanks.
orchids 發表於 2010-6-2 07:53 PM
please look here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_factor
選N或C都冇乜分別.  唔好花咁多錢, 買部入門機 + Tamron既 18-270鏡(最好既"一鏡玩哂", 又稱"天涯鏡"), 玩住先啦.  到你玩咗幾個月至1年後, 再諗升級都未遲...  入手就買2萬既機...  用乜鏡?  kit lens呀?  咪講笑啦...

反而新手最重要既, 你落任何一間電器店/DC Fever/Cam2/等等...  試下唔同機既手感, 唔好怕輕身, 因為你都未清楚你係咪半年後仲有興趣玩...  見啱手感既咪買囉.  玩咗一排, 想試下唔同既野, ...

對風景有興趣既, 入支Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6, 平平地玩下超廣角
想做"龍友"影女既, 入支N或C記既 85mm 1.8試下先
想影特寫(可以係人像, 可以影昆蟲, product, 等等...)既, 入支 Sigma 150mm f2.8 玩下, 想再深入啲既, 加套Kenko extension tube (所謂既廁紙筒), 可減低最近焦距(但同時亦減少最遠焦距, 加上會冇哂AF, 要手動對焦).

如果真係要講硬件, 鏡一定重要過機.  有部份平既鏡(如上例)係唔錯既選擇(介紹得既都係5千樓下既好鏡).  如果要添既, 可加支mecablitz/sigma既閃燈(其外柔光罩等等幾十蚊野可以到時再決定).  平平地玩下先啦, 有咗明顯既興趣先燒錢...  當然, 到時候, 如果真係上咗癮, 就係時候搵個好既阿sir教下啲技巧及知識.  用多出嚟既萬零蚊, 去unisoft/fevaworks搵個大師(唔係利用徒弟教嗰啲大師)上堂好過.  學番嚟既野, 你以後最少有足夠既資料做明確既決定.  唔好做盲目做牌子既奴隸.

stephen471講得都有道理, 如果身邊有些朋友係玩開一個牌子, 可以試下用同樣牌子既機, 咁多方面有照應.

玩相機係無底深淵, 但有自己既知識在手就可以用少好多無謂既錢.
最後,唔好買半幅机喇,未來都系全幅机。
stephen471 發表於 2010-4-6 09:13 PM
請問何以見得?
i disagree.  Nikon's new 28-300 for full frame is a lot cheaper than Canon's similar lens.  (remember FF lenses could easily be used on DX cameras), and anyways, if you really want to cheap up on lenses, there's always Sigma and Tamron lenses to choose from.  btw, for a beginner, D3100 + Tamron's 18-270 VC is a perfectly cheap and excellent combination.  easy on the pockets and can be used under almost all circumstances to produce tack sharp and excellent quality photos at A3+ sizes.  even if the grip's a bit small, but i have Rachmaninov hands...

and i disagree again, Canon's 5D MkII and 1Ds MkIII are 2 cameras with amazing photo quality, albeit 1Ds MkIII has some significant lossy AF issues, photo quality are mostly on par at ISO 200-800 range which is usually what most people shoot at most of the time.  this not even factoring in 5dMk2/1DsMK3 vs D3X in terms of pixel count vs price.  (in certain aspects, this is a major factor).  at one time I, as a long time Nikon user, had seriously considered buying a 5dMk2 for macro and birding photography, partly because 5dMk2 is a decent machine, and mostly due to it's MP count for cropping  (i still have problems shooting tack sharp insects in the wild smaller than 8mm, but i can solve that when i find a decent viewfinder magnifier).
lol, nah, haven't played for about 20 years, and i only went up to grade 5 in the UK system.  as far as i remember, i was able to play about 10-11 white keys apart, but there were hardly even octave chords...

i very seldomly use the LCD for focusing, unless i need some strange angle.  also, the LCD display doesn't zoom with liveview and they do fly away with a huge lens in their face.  ^_^

Sigma annouced a new version of the 150mm macro with VR, i'm very interested in this, especially now that i also use this lens for filming videos~
返回列表