返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

公仔箱論壇  }$ r+ C( L" H- A! g
Mary of Children
" `  w- P% @2 k9 l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 b. A  A1 G4 b& C
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
; u6 K  u6 G8 X5 |; qwww.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
7 ^* j) f& ?4 f1 cIf a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
% \3 g2 m, C: n7 Q, |If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...
( m5 y; T4 s5 ]- |9 }' s: btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
9 F% h* X% t: W7 H7 Z: a/ b( }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...
" x8 c1 o5 z& r; k: X4 T  j8 L) xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: d0 W; |5 t* |0 d
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...
: Z; J0 Z) ?3 A( @3 s8 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 c$ V2 K" s( @$ _/ t9 C
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! P) I5 T* J% a) A  ^3 L2 u
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...
# X: d2 _8 e- dIf a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
5 ^3 v3 t6 B' L$ f/ q$ d2 f" C* iIf a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
; W. G4 o8 ~9 U& vIf a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
8 |5 A+ G+ t+ R3 L# m3 |If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...www.tvboxnow.com, n) r. T/ |$ F- i2 @% }6 X
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 G8 N6 ]  B2 m/ H& m
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 P! @: x8 x6 |7 \( Z1 D
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...www.tvboxnow.com7 }3 g0 g+ ]) F- i- n& n4 f
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% `; n2 k$ b( `
If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...公仔箱論壇$ ~$ C) @- `( f9 @6 t' b8 P# K
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...
; T% ^7 `6 k8 c3 X) w* d) P% Jwww.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...
9 ?2 ?# J# g; ~7 N; i" F- [& cIf a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
9 @8 S3 Z2 T) tIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...
" O0 ~$ a$ Y3 z8 F. l7 m2 pIf a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
返回列表