返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 LonelyEarth 於 2013-10-4 11:32 PM 編輯

765# BeiDouChef
Bro, did we just turn this thread to a Chicago Bull Fans club  ? all the last postings are about Chicago bull.

By the way, noticed this is a Chinese forum, English written post usually don't get much reply but u are the exceptional. Wjat do you think? Thanks Bro for your reply
765# BeiDouChef
Bro, did we just turn this thread to a Chicago Bull Fans club  ? all the last postings are about Chicago bull.

By the way, noticed this is a Chinese forum, English written post usu ...
LonelyEarth 發表於 2013-10-4 11:30 PM
u like u can open the fans club post !
if u can be writing chinese word at the fans club is more be perfect
Oh Bro,
I wish I am able to but the thing is my keyboard has not chinese input strokes and my PinYin skill is so bad that it slow me down alot.
768# BeiDouChef Again Bro, why don't we look at it this, some of the bro here in the forum may wish to practice writing in English, we welcome them. Let see if we can attract enough Chicago Bull supports before we open a Chicago Fans Club Thread.
About Derick Rose, the thing is he has this Charisma that makes him a superstar quality player.  In his prime season some of his moves when he attack the basket are so nimble and beautiful. You see the shadow of M J.

I was so attracted and hope his come back this season is not going to disappoint me.
i have open Jordan fan club, but no one joined ...sad

The Return of Derrick Rose!
Where is it  ?
The highlight of D Rose
When i attached the youtube video but it didn't show up. why ?
774# LonelyEarth
Bro, paste you link here and i am doing there
try again
giving you a tvb money
LonelyEarth2 秒前TVB 2000000 元
積分轉出

going upgrade your tvb level 1st !

later change avatar

Post youtube

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
779# BeiDouChef
Thanks alot Bro!
本帖最後由 LonelyEarth 於 2013-10-9 11:24 PM 編輯

bro BelDouChef,
How do you managed to earned so high an amount of TVB dollars? What did u do to get this high? What is the trick, can share here ?
返回列表