返回列表 回復 發帖
bro BelDouChef,
How do you managed to earned so high an amount of TVB dollars? What did u do to get this high? What is the trick, can share here ?
LonelyEarth 發表於 2013-10-9 11:21 PM
TVB積分獵人區 <-- there you can earn alot tvb money

my tvb money is earn from winner sport game ,and 有傾有講吹水區 sometimes there are alot games you can earn tvb money...
Bro,
I heard from the news here (in Singapore) Indiana Pacer lose to Houston!. Wow seems like this team is not in good form as Season starts.

I will be travelling to States as a part of my job requirement. Guess what, on the 2nd day of my trip, is the Regular season start off. Chicago vs Miami !! I am going to watch it in the pub near the place i work (somewhere in San Diego). I will keep you posted about how I feel watching the games in there. How is the atmosphere of the crowd there, the excitements... etc
782# BeiDouChef
Bro, remind me whenever u see there is any of the sport game coming. I have to pay you back the TVB money after I earn that much from the game. Like the chinese saying, "You borrowed, you pay back. Then when you need to borrow again, it will be a lot easier". You know what I mean ?
Bro,
I heard from the news here (in Singapore) Indiana Pacer lose to Houston!. Wow seems like this team is not in good form as Season starts.

I will be travelling to States as a part of my job requir ...
LonelyEarth 發表於 2013-10-11 10:31 PM
Indiana Pacers has lose two games
782# BeiDouChef
Bro, remind me whenever u see there is any of the sport game coming. I have to pay you back the TVB money after I earn that much from the game. Like the chinese saying, "You borrowed ...
LonelyEarth 發表於 2013-10-11 10:34 PM
is ok, the tvb money i give you going upgrade your tvb level,no need pay back the tvb money to me...
im kobe fans, hope his performance getting better this season
Ha~~That's right!~L.A. got beautiful scenes,beautiful womens & good universities~

I got to go~see you^^
sylk 發表於 2009-2-18 01:39 PM
Hahaha, any photos?
Today Lakers Xavier Henry has a Best Dunk of the Year candidate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ava5qaTbtc
返回列表