返回列表 回復 發帖

EVER SEEN A RIVER OVER A RIVER?

本帖最後由 lilitan008 於 2011-10-3 12:57 PM 編輯
* z8 y7 X2 g4 p. P& l公仔箱論壇% P/ W' ]1 c. w3 Y' U9 ~/ i, \
If you are not a Physics person, read on and learn a fact of physics.   
7 o8 e" K& B- a+ k0 b) Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAMAZING!

& v* `* T+ C# K  hwww.tvboxnow.com# H) m9 `7 J$ F3 }$ U% X. K& Z
Even after you see it, it is still hard to believe!
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 I) z4 s! r  Q4 t
0 Q3 `$ R: [. F, {
www.tvboxnow.com' c& H3 C4 F/ n$ p) u; {
Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany  
What a feat! Six years, 500 million euros, 918 meters long. Now this is engineering!
# j" @' p  Y. D) ~" w) _' |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This is a channel-bridge over the River Elbe and joins the former East and West Germany as part of the unification project.
5 c2 {. l9 n& c5 Y0 B' u$ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt is located in the city of Magdeburg, near Berlin.

8 O% F6 o0 J; W7 m+ b9 x4 E9 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& P( }: v. v1 O4 d! i$ ?- _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The photo was taken on the day of inauguration.公仔箱論壇% Y, i) S* k( L" m' Z# S1 v+ G* Y0 M% `
To those who appreciate engineering projects, here's a puzzle for you armchair engineers and physicists.1 j! |& ]% p" j9 E5 |! E

J2 q5 K9 i3 w& I3 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Question:

' k  ^: }; h$ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- \/ C: d! K, S( s1 X7 z% [8 B6 {: dDid that bridge have to be designed to withstand the additional weight of ship and barge traffic,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; i9 q$ P; k  p0 _0 \+ o4 w
Or just the weight of the water?
7 u) G  y% ], P7 \, @www.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 z' h) @! S4 Q  L
Answer:

0 F& ]+ [7 ?6 j4 O7 ^
2 n1 [/ M8 R) Y; P0 c5 ^1 |公仔箱論壇It only needs to be designed to withstand the weight of  the water! % @- o) W0 }/ a8 j4 t
Why? A ship always displaces an amount of water that weighs the same as the ship, regardless of how heavily a ship may be loaded

& Y9 I+ g4 v' E4 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ?' W" X. r; |$ \: {
8 R9 a  w6 u$ z% ~: K
The Incredible Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany
1 u: q8 c! v4 l* p( {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Magdeburg Water Bridge is a navigable aqueduct in Germany that connects the Elbe-Havel Canal to the Mittelland Canal and allows ships to cross over the Elbe River. At 918 meters, it is the longest navigable aqueduct in the world.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 q& ^; z$ \# b) {. a- V
The Elbe-Havel and Mittelland canals had previously met near Magdeburg but on opposite sides of the Elbe Ships moving between the two had to make a 12-kilometer detour, descending from the Mittelland Canal through the Rothensee boat lift into the Elbe, then sailing downstream on the river, before entering the Elbe-Havel Canal through Niegripp lock. Low water levels in the Elbe often prevented fully laden canal barges from making this crossing, requiring time-consuming off-loading of cargo.
! S! j7 |  n% V8 d% p7 p3 I- G
3 f" T7 Y" M: e" z) F9 L% WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Construction of the water link was started as early as in the 1930s but due to the World War 2 and subsequent division of Germany the work remained suspended till 1997. The aqueduct was finally completed and opened to the public in 2003.
" j7 s2 {+ e) s

6 M' c) g- o6 U1 l2 u& D2 `6 h% j6 [. b& h: G" F
www.tvboxnow.com# h, }8 U7 I0 K* @* P& G# m

* U# O" \- k) g5 k# BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 h$ w- `3 g; Y! g* n
* z( K$ q( C5 @1 f: m" z* V公仔箱論壇
& M. @$ N, z' b( ^0 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇7 ~# d3 {' x9 }2 H. l
3 C) v! C0 u8 n. t' M" j/ d# g
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

平壤核子能源研究所
返回列表