返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.15 b* C% c  ^8 ]- g7 _& r3 Y1 g
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
4 J7 A" y4 @. l: a; h! i$ K2 W; a1 d西元2010年04月27日
3 W$ t1 ?0 t0 O; tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ `( r4 _+ }4 w, Z  W: hThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2公仔箱論壇" F+ @- q( x& z9 B
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份+ v+ r  k5 |1 \1 D; C
西元2010年04月27日
- Y- `0 v! A' m! F2 W* L8 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
0 H" ^: B- m3 W% T8 t( r$ B3 B1 _, T
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3公仔箱論壇  R8 V# T" g* b
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
9 a1 H' y0 Q9 v" pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
7 p! e6 v2 T* p/ T1 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
. U- S; O' }, R, H/ o2 [1 r
www.tvboxnow.com/ ?3 j$ Z- ]) ]4 k, X6 D7 v; H3 _* a1 d
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 V. s' N/ I1 |/ F4 ^2 `
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www.tvboxnow.com* U3 q  H, M# ?: y8 g- H
西元2010年04月26日  k& k0 G' A+ G3 g8 {3 u
www.tvboxnow.com+ \& ?8 d) v3 H: Q  a3 {
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
1 m7 F8 E* {$ k4 K8 v% K) o, twww.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
+ ^  V4 q. k5 X. N0 @7 Q& `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ~, F% w" N: ^" h7 f3 q* r' r1 ~

0 C% ~2 T. b% c- u2 F( u3 r: f"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% S" p. z* V8 R" D; m# C( m
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
6 E, l, p/ E- b0 B* v: z3 [2 o8 X西元2010年04月24日
* F  O+ n" j! ?
* n" v# `5 v  d. r3 ?( WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
! }5 e4 z! v) R! i“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
5 f% j+ D: K) u9 J/ Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日- a0 r" D7 `3 E7 ?% E% g  s9 ~

$ \8 Z- p( R- p; L. |: \/ V公仔箱論壇
  V4 m; t1 t3 x7 ~* _/ k2 {亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) B- `+ |, C& j  @5 p& H
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
+ D! M; B! D; i, A# {www.tvboxnow.com2 w# u6 Y8 F1 l% \/ f$ A; N
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario8 b( ]2 s- X# j9 c3 H! w' ~# c
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: @- h7 q* H- o/ P4 U% T6 @
By Greg Szymanski, JD
! ], z3 o- i, Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbApril 23, 2010
( {: ]: R$ k# b3 O" jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.1 N- @0 v' a6 I$ t/ K
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
8 N* i0 G" b6 U6 z" DThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
8 {  j- [: ^1 b% h) n( @www.tvboxnow.com在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 g' R8 b! \! R% q/ D5 y
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 C/ S  z7 ?9 `/ x" J1 a. c& T
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www.tvboxnow.com( U# s6 E, P1 S5 T7 a% _# a
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
' b. q) t2 s9 [$ Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 v: t4 r. f. k9 F% A+ LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
2 K  e9 U7 Q2 ]0 P" @  y" p$ T
; j1 o0 T5 S5 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”6 y" h/ J+ g7 S. E7 V
9 Q5 T* [0 A. t
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
4 `: E% J0 ?' q* S) y% M7 A- J, W9 |$ Z. {# b
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
" t9 Z( c8 {9 A5 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. U2 S/ X& X% H1 u( HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
  I- G! z' {! y- r6 V4 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' I: Y1 O7 n. h9 t* Z# P( R) swww.tvboxnow.comAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ [! k( r  |1 ^3 D' Z: \1 \5 N
公仔箱論壇$ e5 W( r7 ?- z6 g8 q. i# {5 z, }
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
$ U0 \4 k2 k  D1 U8 B: l( twww.tvboxnow.com
- I4 ^2 R1 c8 ]2 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
2 h. E  o! C& P公仔箱論壇
- ~0 y/ B3 N/ NBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" h* Z2 u) Q( k! H1 D
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ k0 B, Z+ m5 ^2 ]5 _6 \
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.0 S% Y: J& z( P
; J3 z+ [; |7 H8 w& v) J
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”0 ^( I5 v; B/ W$ U+ c- r
公仔箱論壇. L  O# Q$ Q, T. i( ?! a' B
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!公仔箱論壇$ f: \! `3 y. `* G& n
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大