返回列表 回復 發帖

EVER SEEN A RIVER OVER A RIVER?

本帖最後由 lilitan008 於 2011-10-3 12:57 PM 編輯
! U5 u2 W7 p6 i1 G公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇+ J# s& S: L* C/ D  p7 N# v; r
If you are not a Physics person, read on and learn a fact of physics.   www.tvboxnow.com9 D  N) W* K' I
AMAZING!

$ R! R: n+ Q/ u$ l. F/ B, K0 d# Vwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 K  O! G2 L" [& C  p
Even after you see it, it is still hard to believe!
) r, E2 H1 V* C

2 j, Z9 Z' d5 d4 X# dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! M+ @3 V9 I1 Q: `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbMagdeburg Water Bridge in Germany  
What a feat! Six years, 500 million euros, 918 meters long. Now this is engineering!
: ?+ |7 {7 n  v* Iwww.tvboxnow.comThis is a channel-bridge over the River Elbe and joins the former East and West Germany as part of the unification project. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- B- \" [6 _$ F3 x% l  `
It is located in the city of Magdeburg, near Berlin.
- Z1 t' \- X7 n" p2 L, Q0 C8 M
$ G: D2 @* E. M( P2 c
The photo was taken on the day of inauguration.
; Z1 c4 X/ k% w' ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTo those who appreciate engineering projects, here's a puzzle for you armchair engineers and physicists.) A% X2 X2 m3 ?" x3 A6 N9 i' I3 L
6 J) m0 i( R! ?! Q7 {/ m4 @- @
Question:
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 k) [0 a# {; N$ }4 k$ k3 j3 h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. O) i9 U+ B3 a6 Q
Did that bridge have to be designed to withstand the additional weight of ship and barge traffic,  n# s9 s' P: P8 `4 z9 g
Or just the weight of the water? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  r& B4 I" `3 l6 E+ o
* G' X$ e8 o! X# s# w. X6 M
Answer:
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 Q9 g' t6 m- ]/ H# R

' ~# y, W* ^) k  i1 c, w% vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It only needs to be designed to withstand the weight of  the water!
9 I- g4 \: j  ?1 T公仔箱論壇Why? A ship always displaces an amount of water that weighs the same as the ship, regardless of how heavily a ship may be loaded
' n8 T7 i) b6 r: e$ y, p) y: V

8 ^" Q' `5 B' N/ C  N2 kwww.tvboxnow.com
公仔箱論壇8 r! g1 Y: d1 B+ u1 E- i  z
The Incredible Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany
9 a/ a/ [9 Y# ?: g6 l' x0 vThe Magdeburg Water Bridge is a navigable aqueduct in Germany that connects the Elbe-Havel Canal to the Mittelland Canal and allows ships to cross over the Elbe River. At 918 meters, it is the longest navigable aqueduct in the world.
0 h6 n' x% T% v& M% h9 o$ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
The Elbe-Havel and Mittelland canals had previously met near Magdeburg but on opposite sides of the Elbe Ships moving between the two had to make a 12-kilometer detour, descending from the Mittelland Canal through the Rothensee boat lift into the Elbe, then sailing downstream on the river, before entering the Elbe-Havel Canal through Niegripp lock. Low water levels in the Elbe often prevented fully laden canal barges from making this crossing, requiring time-consuming off-loading of cargo. & c: |) Z. ~2 O; ^$ @

9 F! Z( b0 c5 z) B4 R& y4 wConstruction of the water link was started as early as in the 1930s but due to the World War 2 and subsequent division of Germany the work remained suspended till 1997. The aqueduct was finally completed and opened to the public in 2003.
8 B1 B: w/ C2 A0 x
公仔箱論壇' {" O; I" |; F/ I0 N

) E+ \" F' z# Y) E2 t+ p公仔箱論壇4 k, j. g1 _9 K8 e: b

; ~7 v! V) _, \  t. [+ R  q4 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, F2 P8 e( g. v8 n3 d. l6 f- l
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! {# @" S5 u  F4 Y9 d( c" l" q9 {

# r+ W5 V! H8 F8 N; _www.tvboxnow.com
, H6 H5 |- r, l, q- B2 d/ w/ n* Q/ J5 D$ s
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

平壤核子能源研究所
這宏偉壯觀、傲視寰宇的工程傑作早在 1919 年工程師們即已提出
. ?' c' V( v! j4 J公仔箱論壇連通兩條水道的最初構思,而羅騰湖 Rothensee 升船機及大橋錨碇www.tvboxnow.com$ N) I) S6 }9 t* l6 U+ P: J
也於 1938 年安裝就位,但在二次大戰期間,建設工程被推遲。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# L8 v; q8 W; }' D& H3 f
隨後的冷戰時期,德國分裂,該專案被東德政府無限期地擱置下來。: B' c0 X: Q1 \
德國重新統一後,隨著道路交通重大工程規劃的編制,水橋再次成為一個優先專案。
/ R7 o4 r  b2 t! Y於1997年開始建造,經過 6 年,耗資 5 億歐元,2.4 萬噸鋼材和 6.8 萬
+ ^: g0 ]! I" R4 ~立方公尺混凝土,完成了巨大的水橋,連接柏林的內陸港與萊茵河沿岸港口。 www.tvboxnow.com& L+ g  p# i; q$ T
2003 年正式通航,水橋全長 918 公尺。 而 2003 年之前,在米德蘭運河和
" z  j+ w' `! k2 F) A易北河-哈威爾運河之間運行的船舶不得不繞道 12 公里通過。

評分次數

• k23bb

多谢您的分享!
first time heard & saw it, thanks for sharing, thanks tvboxnow!!
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
返回列表