返回列表 回復 發帖

浸泡西芹菜頭

你知道很多人扔掉了西芹菜頭.相反,你可以把它浸泡在膠合或碟中多天,它會重新長出!然後將它栽在外面.

西芹菜喜歡肥沃排水良好的土壤,部分遮蔭,經常澆水.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• chowold2

喜歡的話...請大方地复帖吧~記得把好的東西分享給朋友噢^^
老周又可省回一些買餸錢

評分次數

• chowold2

老周又可省回一些買餸錢
orchids 發表於 2013-5-7 09:10 PM
買餸錢就唔省得幾多,不過試下都幾有樂趣
真匿名
很好呀 !! 真的可以省回買菜錢

評分次數

• chowold2

我都要試下
有趣的訊息知識
我來試一試

評分次數

• chowold2

Last year, I did the same with 唐芹菜頭 with roots attached.  
But I had to grow them in a pot indoor, otherwise, if I planted them outside, deers would eat them.
For a little while, it worked and I really had fun in growing them. I could even harvest some for cooking a small dish.
Unfortunately, later on, aphids took over the plants. I did not want to spray them with insecticide. Sadly, in the end, I had to throw them into the recycle bin......

評分次數

• chowold2

Last year, I did the same with 唐芹菜頭 with roots attached.  
But I had to grow them in a pot indoor, otherwise, if I planted them outside, deers would eat them.
For a little while, it worked and I  ...
eggo88 發表於 2013-8-25 02:46 AM
想問下你,在室內都夠光種唐芹菜頭?如果可以我都想試下
真匿名
Yes, I grew 唐芹 indoor by a south facing window with lots of direct sunlight. But, the plant did not get to the size like the store bought ones. It's smaller, may be that's because I did not fertilize it. When it got large enough, I cut only the outer stems for food, and left the root and the center part in the soil for it to keep on growing for the second, and third rounds etc.
In the first place, I choose the 唐芹 with some roots. Before planting in a pot, I carefully cut all outer stems except those new young leaves in the center. It looked similar to the 西芹 photo no. 3 above. I then soaked it in water for it to root more. During rooting process, it needed to change water daily, otherwise, roots might rot.

評分次數

• chowold2

返回列表