返回列表 回復 發帖

荷花開了

,  描述: 原創
本帖最後由 540606 於 2014-5-22 07:59 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 ?6 O% U/ r: a' Z

4 A, @, [+ }' J# e, w5 ?% U- rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb荷花開了
( L$ R9 v2 v, F# b& mwww.tvboxnow.com地點:南投中興新村
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• SweetLemon

荷花很靚.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" o1 z3 f! H' ^# A% _' M- q' W
蓮(學名:Nelumbo nucifera)是蓮科蓮屬多年生草本挺水植物,又稱蓮花、荷花,古稱芙蓉、菡萏、芙蕖。荷花原產於中國,又為澳門的區花,通常在水花園裡種植。荷花是印度和越南的國花。
$ V& _  i, f( N8 U公仔箱論壇荷花的根莖種植在池塘或河流底部的淤泥上,而荷葉挺出水面。故說蓮花釋出之淤泥而不染。在伸出水面幾厘米的花莖上長著花朵單朵,少數花莖上長著雙朵或更多。荷花一般長到150厘米高,橫向擴展到3米。荷葉最大可達直徑60厘米。引人人注目的蓮花最大直徑可達20厘米。
' y4 \, Q0 r8 O3 G* V1 p0 R8 N- UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。荷花有許多不同的栽培品種,花色從雪白、黃色到淡紅色及深黃色和深紅色,其外還有分灑錦等等的花色。

評分次數

• SweetLemon

人一世, 物一世, 影番張相最實際.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2014-6-20 11:06 AM 編輯
/ P( v/ ^* h/ {3 W" Y* R公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com# U) ^) N) ~$ b" d
These are great photos, particularly in highlighting the vivid color and how the vein runs through the beautiful round green leaves.  With the flowers displaying their pretty subtle different shades of reddish/purplish color on their petals, with great contrast and sharpness we can see clearly the deeper purple veins running up from the stem to the tip; so beautiful; amazing shots.
& k1 ]' {; b# z7 q1 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; f+ Y- x& U! o) }& iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But please pardon my ignorance.  The way I differentiate 蓮花 (lotus flower) and 荷花 (water lily) is that the lotus leaves rise highup above the water, while the lily leaves float flat on the surface of water.  They both have attractive flowers, yet they are different.  These photos are 蓮花, right?
# N0 S2 X1 W2 I# e; S5 rwww.tvboxnow.com4 S6 p' p5 W' [2 z: V* s4 V5 [
When I was little, around 6 or 7; one of my relative had a water feature.  I loved scooping a little bit of water with my hand, let it flowed onto the leave, and watched the little water pearlets running to the center.
$ s0 X$ B$ L) M公仔箱論壇7 |9 o9 x4 ~" \; S* n6 @" e  e
Here are a couple of images of water lily and lotus, not mine, but still very pretty.
公仔箱論壇$ l: l* S9 C' l& V
www.tvboxnow.com- ?9 f: |: g0 _9 n* B1 ~4 m, b
Water lily:
1 @* }3 `* N  J* P; X0 {- Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 _: t- T$ w# a6 ^0 F/ A( ^& J: h- `

% {( o/ R0 \4 l) T2 l( Gwww.tvboxnow.com
5 P9 V9 P$ J# t! v# `公仔箱論壇Lotus:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: [# D  z7 H& t2 f4 ^

評分次數

• SweetLemon

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
拍的好!清新典雅大气 出其污泥而不染 积极向上 正直不屈 赞~!

評分次數

• SweetLemon

樓主的發帖為這炎熱的夏天帶來涼意。今天30+度。好熱啊。
荷花出污泥而不染,初夏正是最美的時間.

評分次數

• SweetLemon

構圖很美, 用心之作, 謝謝分享
返回列表