返回列表 回復 發帖

Honda City coming to Turkey, Europe

A new series of Honda City photos have been released, but this timethey feature a left-hand drive version set to unveil at the IstanbulMotor Show this October.

While it’s not perfectly clear if the Turkish auto show signals aEurope-wide premiere for the City, the mechanics are not new to Europe:this particular econo car will be fitted with a 100PS 1.4 liter i-VTECengine hooked up to a 5-speed or 6-speed i-Speed transmission out ofits European Jazz and Civic cousins. The interior shots show the carwill also be equipped, if you are so inclined, with steering-mountedpaddle shifts for everyday econo-racing. The inside also gets anupgraded dash system with integrated digital displays and automaticclimate control - something that was missing in the button-and-knobAsian variety.

On the outside, the car is aesthetically different from the AsianCity we have seen. The mud flaps and door strips give the car a refinedlook.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Thanks for your sharing......
Thankyou for sharing...
Thanks
THANK
Thanks for your sharing

回應 carwing 第 1 篇文章

謝謝大大分享

回應 carwing 第 1 篇文章

thank you for sharing

評分次數

• carwing

Thanks for your sharing....
this version is good looking and very attractive, much more better than the last version.

Thailand is only selling 500K+ to 600k+ bath only........
This will be my new car :)
when will launch in malaysia??
FaNtAsY^4eVeR
interesting look bor
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
谢楼主···
返回列表