返回列表 回復 發帖

Sweet Talk/Sentence to get yr her attention

Even though I dislike spring but I like flowers
) w- j6 b7 A% e* W. Z" Dwww.tvboxnow.comEven though I dislike summer, but I like the rain
3 y' q+ x1 h; F8 x; vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEven though I dislike autumn, but I like the falling leavesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ P! J( \) b1 X' R/ X0 q
Even though I dislike winter, but I like the failling snow
9 {2 W) }# J* Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEven though I dislike the world, but I like you onlyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 D" @/ R3 z, g2 j+ Q, r# b5 Y
You are the whole world to metvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% i0 M3 H# @. h

0 \) g6 t; A& K! o9 V2 ]: h# W" L: C$ G公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇5 H$ j+ Z8 }% a+ {1 U* y
if there are 100 people in the world that loves you, I'm definitely among them2 m: v: ?% @( t6 ^: ~
If there are 10 people in this world that loves you, I'm definetely among them too.
7 c1 q% T5 I8 P  U2 aBut, if there is no one else left in the worls that love u, that means I'm no longer on this world because I can't live without you.& [; ~  J" f6 I0 Z

* C: U. X3 o$ B% @When, there is a fire, you dial 119.公仔箱論壇4 S9 c6 b. C# Z. A( N
When, there is a thief, you dial 112.
4 ^7 H8 d) I# N公仔箱論壇When, you are lonely, you dial 369.
# F7 r2 Y3 ?( L3 X  itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen, you are tired and lonely, please dial this number (When you are tired and lonely, please give me a call)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: N) _  w1 I& i$ j  H

# A: L* n+ U& T* k: t, U, P5 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Which one is better?
返回列表