返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
$ r1 O% h& U; k' Lwww.tvboxnow.com
. Q" Q9 x, v3 @7 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut that time i also angry...why she want to say it...
: P/ }" W, q9 f5 L( U( N: ?公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇. U. T* A% E1 c+ W4 i" R1 I
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留
. H: y4 Y7 S3 ?0 a
0 @: f( U. K  U- d' z- z. I2 {! Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi will remember this..
3 e; z$ W$ P# V3 R5 D( Ji will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....
3 K+ D* y3 `2 E# T6 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 a- f. R: \! y* C+ \  B/ U% I
this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
6 v( |% M: Z( J: [# L( m9 M( MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 $ I0 z+ q+ A4 a& L' H* C3 i0 [4 Y
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ [) J& B( M9 }. Q- o

' f0 v% n* ~5 X. x公仔箱論壇
1 |. I, ^/ I0 l5 t) c1 T公仔箱論壇i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...+ ^$ p  b7 g, `- W

; j9 i( h* P5 b3 F- I  T9 J& J& nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...公仔箱論壇6 L) a' C7 U; Z8 l

$ e0 Z6 a; z: }3 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
# ^2 r, @! H" E# q2 N公仔箱論壇
' S. [6 @" e& I9 Z* ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....+ S0 m9 _2 \& `
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表