返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" j+ X* j8 u( O6 j& q) Q# l( f; B/ A
www.tvboxnow.com( s, L& |+ v8 z% _; f7 h# E
but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...
9 J$ O; d3 q1 R* n7 ^2 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇% E( q/ V' ?: `: k- t: v
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ?' t3 @) o/ o' B; V' j8 m

& Z, l" r% Y$ D0 u% q5 {4 T. Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi will remember this..
- Z( p; ?+ w3 d- X9 c! ^7 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....
* H, f  `7 Z. {. J7 W6 n2 v% e2 l' n( a" T( |6 C
this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
9 X  y, t! \' k9 ybad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
  \2 ~% b4 Q, ^# v$ N" ^i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
6 R9 ]+ |. Q, t5 g# ]0 W6 w
公仔箱論壇3 N: c$ k6 o7 t2 m+ X6 g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 j5 s- d5 ]7 x; t: ?: e. P
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. S" c  H2 [, @2 d

7 n, Z7 @) R6 R% i2 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ^3 B  G6 J2 z* K# b
, E3 x7 h) l$ _( D/ P2 E
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
0 e1 v* w# O, r; H% @: w公仔箱論壇
, B2 }/ }0 s: `6 \3 _. f! b( @so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....  P; m- A1 k5 R$ ]* ~; `7 G5 v
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表