返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 w  Q* a3 M0 |; S) i" ~5 C! k
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
# I% b- ~/ a6 u' E! Swww.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# z# W8 w& p0 }5 I; M, d& x
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇( @# g5 E" F0 A, H
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
5 ], G0 n( Y9 U* r* Q公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份% D* d( @0 s' S' U& I0 m
西元2010年04月27日
  S9 o/ `- A, n# s+ ~5 P4 hwww.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

7 h; s; e4 d; Z1 Mwww.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
. b  L; j/ Z+ W5 j耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇9 q+ @( u( M( O  `0 z. A
西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ b; b1 A; Q- o( M% |
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* [/ U; A8 M( t
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- V# x: p8 D) l6 r
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( A- W4 Z) A) E' k6 @  y, h
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
* W" r/ C: \$ _. m( Z0 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日www.tvboxnow.com0 ?  B0 ]( y7 ?! A. a3 S
2 s4 T9 W% m  B/ V
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
. i9 e  b- i7 r& j7 S“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
% ]. i  x$ s$ ^/ N西元2010年04月24日
, u$ {& O( K6 a0 i' ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 }) A& K9 j$ o4 ~4 g/ {
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
: y& v7 |: J- c: @5 s公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
% `4 g9 k7 r( v$ m6 `. x公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日
% F6 x- e. W- c! |+ w/ m5 K2 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* r7 n* l, s$ g% N, K' R) d/ B
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
5 [2 U- b  y9 Z" p$ {& M+ e8 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
* z& [6 {) V, m0 a2 i2 y3 z西元2010年04月24日
1 o8 Q: v7 Y* m5 ~/ [! S3 @7 N$ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: n6 m" |: O$ k0 j7 V" _6 W4 y$ u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  r* X0 E8 A* Z4 V* W! `; g
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 ^5 H  W! O; l  P
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
7 n% I+ R2 f3 \, M$ W) {www.tvboxnow.com3 r  Y6 `5 ^5 |1 N" A+ W' c/ ?! z
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
( I8 Y9 u. u; w2 C4 z- [5 \公仔箱論壇
0 P6 f( u+ t4 ]) I1 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JD6 `6 p5 Y6 W# {" S% c8 C
April 23, 2010
( t* ^9 o( V  \# h1 S5 K! ]; b公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.0 E+ h( D5 q7 U0 y
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
" @8 [2 \' Z0 |% P4 Cwww.tvboxnow.comThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
( |! a: s8 c5 u+ j9 a3 Q, N+ W9 Ewww.tvboxnow.com在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www.tvboxnow.com$ y! R2 v* N1 m  T( Y" `. a9 K
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
7 }5 z; |3 ]* w- G; {; {隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
0 j% X0 _% O# ?$ f" oAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
; Z% i, o/ V& x$ Q  u4 [! OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: Q1 @. D: _  _6 f1 p# g. g! c! wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
: E! R9 G5 |. H. P: W; rwww.tvboxnow.com( m/ L% p9 i- C4 u& g2 F" b$ }
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
- Z5 w+ U! c4 t1 U9 Twww.tvboxnow.com
9 P$ c7 C+ Y/ ^9 s" iwww.tvboxnow.comHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
/ O+ a2 c- B1 Y- U2 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
2 n# M0 Q" J- PLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.5 S9 @8 _7 V4 g( \. {: w

+ V2 h1 k3 t9 \: f! a2 y. aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.+ C9 |0 t+ c4 d8 g$ A/ b# A

+ e! ~4 t4 F2 W7 _5 s1 b公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
2 `7 M( \) \6 e) a" r$ cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- R/ J' z; I( v% b; `9 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
" H( s# F+ y1 m4 hwww.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! o7 w0 u; b' q; ]" c& S# K' d9 {
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
$ B: @. J& a2 ~9 U2 t$ t/ \7 U
+ E0 z$ |! \+ ?8 X7 r0 x2 X$ _公仔箱論壇Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:www.tvboxnow.com+ b: `+ l! V1 }! g9 |, @

2 J+ A5 f. d( s3 R( m  M* J* GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
% o9 Z: @( T# [: `7 G0 V, aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* \, M9 ^( h' U: K# G- Q4 ]% R
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇8 X+ x; B0 v; e& f! d6 |) k6 r+ X

* k5 v/ [- K- P  d3 NHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!" t: K, w: b) `; w3 ]) s
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? 4 n; e; S! @/ B# m2 `6 p$ [