返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1www.tvboxnow.com" g/ H4 i/ z6 z) `6 Q- l
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份7 b) D  `' k, Z* a: X1 d  S
西元2010年04月27日
7 I+ I7 I$ Q* m% B9 j: `% M+ g公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
5 u/ r" v# a( g
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 s, a. F! P- s# w) {
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 k" h3 A& z) P( Y( X! F0 P$ h
西元2010年04月27日
( s' u( E+ @1 Mwww.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

+ y+ e  t: c5 o" n3 u4 p5 H公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
- Q6 U% g/ k' p# x5 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
# `* a( L9 [3 E: X; S西元2010年04月27日
) ?& d: @8 O; X2 w' d9 w
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

3 s* q' F. i; Z公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" U9 Y2 M+ D. }* Z5 A4 K
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- N4 r0 h* I9 y
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
; V8 P8 _9 I* |. z7 `3 \4 h9 F西元2010年04月26日www.tvboxnow.com  C4 x* C) G' j

- s) n+ Y  D( b8 s" {6 P% Q  I8 q"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
3 @/ _2 z& a% d. bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
) j6 f' L" p: y$ D& _公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇& Z6 c9 u2 f8 _8 E

* c& A5 P6 b; r3 g' h. L- s( iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# i% ^8 Z- W$ i2 V( \' b
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)8 u4 E! b5 i5 {  D5 w+ ]- O/ Q
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 m& s0 Z+ i% `. ^- a1 V' k
& F# {( n6 t% C
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
+ O6 q/ I4 h) k& m( P“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
3 W- L0 [, ?6 k; ^西元2010年04月24日www.tvboxnow.com( r7 p7 t0 }9 a; s6 k4 r
3 H. D& s) i" ^; Z* j5 u
公仔箱論壇. k5 j( Y& L! M
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
8 N( S/ I% i9 p" a+ s& aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) J; H$ ?9 N9 K9 S

7 p9 D' g% q- h公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
9 F9 q. ]9 t  a6 ~" W公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇% t( s6 o# u' _
By Greg Szymanski, JDwww.tvboxnow.com3 E, B, H3 F' ]& _% W. D
April 23, 2010
5 e2 G# @, A# K  @' O7 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
: U+ k$ p' w8 m" ]亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。# w- A9 }! B% z. D
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
. ]% O1 G6 U: ~4 Y7 ?$ [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 h2 X3 k  p+ T3 X/ s. ]1 D
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.) R3 U! s* a: k1 i) {
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
/ h9 t) y0 a7 k8 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
5 R. Y- a; q6 _, y: k" C9 c: |: iwww.tvboxnow.com% e) \( j$ m3 `) C+ J6 b
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”+ E5 B7 E6 u8 |+ o- z

" M6 U$ L9 R/ z5 Y+ qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”6 f) Y" F' B" Z7 k4 a

Z" ^9 l* k- [" @  Ewww.tvboxnow.comHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
8 N  |3 V; X, `: {: l1 q' X( ~  k7 o! o2 m公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 |! \, Q+ A6 Y0 D8 o: ^# B
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
1 u+ ?, Q  n# o; nwww.tvboxnow.com
2 s* d5 }+ o& c# p( JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
- N+ _6 _0 y4 r5 h. q  PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) i3 z0 @4 t1 T* @# KAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.公仔箱論壇* f$ c3 M2 ]* ]! L9 a, m+ {

5 H) j$ f$ H8 r# U$ S: ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
2 [# K7 J! \4 P. }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 T* l) c0 o- Q7 t7 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
/ |$ z) a+ C1 c# U( {$ nwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇8 G7 N8 ~$ J# z' K  t# _+ ?
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
8 j4 ?1 x4 \2 {; ^0 \www.tvboxnow.com
, _% K4 p" B+ @8 l0 o+ c0 Y“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
& R1 [- s" N+ P: U7 `$ f+ g% T" T公仔箱論壇www.tvboxnow.com/ P7 z! m- ]$ e& w$ o
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% z& _4 N$ x2 X; @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! o% W% Z5 ~; T8 k. [; S
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
9 U' C, |( P: s. X! l' _$ U公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大