返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( A, T. w: ^8 ]  P  z  u
5 a! ^. B; _! g: q( s' q
some wish their bf will change because of that...
: e' S; s5 _5 M$ r1 R1 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( l8 P4 z) K+ g2 s: d2 Dfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 v$ W' R) W' P1 M( N7 y
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
! a* N) s5 c. _+ |$ }& Y* L

3 @! L- q3 b# W$ m" [0 xwww.tvboxnow.com
1 @6 n5 ~0 y+ V$ V: Q( q' eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
7 c9 k- |% W* S  v: a公仔箱論壇
: N7 Y$ L$ R0 fwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...公仔箱論壇" o9 `* V. ~# \
  a9 d2 N/ d& Y6 ]/ B  ~
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....3 Y% B% k# M- |7 U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 k4 f; ?) A, H$ _, C* }- T9 |
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
8 I" H: {9 V/ f! C. e. o公仔箱論壇actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
+ i; [+ `. S; ~www.tvboxnow.com/ L# J6 `. u8 R. H" N
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。