返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
6 Z+ D# p/ y1 |/ x! e1 W2 Fwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇' Q+ B: b5 j' y
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...
- S+ r3 e2 d  `0 V" x$ B6 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* |$ ^8 C8 m9 f2 z# B5 k% s" n; e' |公仔箱論壇
Reflexively,
( L6 D7 D/ {  t; T' JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
/ c) X4 O7 v" s& P  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
( B, U; n* ~% G! O, Z& k  c# D

' c' _+ x- c# V- I4 M" e' j* lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I love it.6 r1 P4 c5 |" C6 o% b9 j" c
www.tvboxnow.com% J+ S0 p# ]: X9 m! o$ P' P
  i7 ]9 N  Z6 l
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
: ?8 D; S* L3 K% h9 O# r# a" b" q$ p) s: a
What a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:
, E3 J- e% G% Z! {5 a, `! R( H' A$ FWith nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
" F. U3 _6 ~  _3 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ~5 I3 ~/ K5 h* O
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,www.tvboxnow.com6 ^# t* H9 B+ @# |. n  R
closing my eyes to meditate,
' _, K# \( R+ r% t  I( }" e2 Rrelaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
* \) S4 m- ^( I% ]5 @公仔箱論壇feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
, w; p- ]+ y# ?$ o4 a- wwww.tvboxnow.comhearing the bee bussing around,
7 s* X6 j) a" ?; w' ~www.tvboxnow.comlistening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,
- ]* [& X8 \3 c0 Q( `4 U- f( W) owww.tvboxnow.comWhile disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
; K# U3 p0 w1 U3 ]; f5 R& p; ?1 i% ?公仔箱論壇
, G6 ~7 V5 g0 F9 Z8 k- lwww.tvboxnow.comdrinking a real cool lemon tea,公仔箱論壇6 s9 `# M* v8 p+ c9 J
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time, ; X1 l/ Q7 P. ^0 U: a0 g1 t
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ N- F; ^1 P' ~% q
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
& ?, D4 _& v) e0 P! Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
5 D6 E4 n) q% e: |# g. m7 m) Qsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,www.tvboxnow.com, Z" E" |) }! ~, u% P: h2 [
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......8 S2 |, a* V, Y9 b
To do nothing at all is not being lazy.
  k7 |) D/ }" Y/ |5 ]6 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAfter all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.公仔箱論壇$ T, ^1 H# w$ N; m5 f
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed.
/ W- S; u/ y7 u. D: ]' A* `% `公仔箱論壇Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait
9 ]2 w( b( p  K+ cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
. z, O/ p* ?3 E' J( o, R, p1 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, 公仔箱論壇$ |( X1 c. d( ?
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.
6 x. p: ^' B# F7 k2 S, E( ~公仔箱論壇A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
4 i& k7 ?# z& Q$ ^2 j! pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 C& Q- p3 i. J. S9 `4 zwww.tvboxnow.com
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
" E7 O! v, y* |: \+ B4 I% cdrinking a real cool lemon tea,
4 x2 F$ F- t" zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
8 G) T! D! i# _/ b9 g1 cinspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
- O, k4 u# o; p2 B- G# ~; P7 Yadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ `% V5 b3 _$ v3 g8 Y$ P$ N
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,www.tvboxnow.com4 c9 N9 G' m- ^: Z* T
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
& ~) ~& y/ k4 O1 i4 l5 Dwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
' ]# g% z  G" K8 t公仔箱論壇+ Y' t1 a+ e) l9 Q  N$ b% G- T( {
You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. 0 S" ]- S# D$ w7 y9 C
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表