返回列表 回復 發帖

魔术师时代已经过去 科比才是洛杉矶之王

,  描述: Where Champions Happens!

Move over, Magic; L.A. is Kobe's town

魔术师时代已经过去,科比才是洛杉矶之王

LOS ANGELES -- I grew up idolizing Magic Johnson. Before he even got to the league, he stole my heart from Dr. J with alley-oop passes to Greg Kelser and by foiling Larry Bird in the historic 1979 NCAA title game.

笔者:我是在对魔术师约翰逊的崇拜中长大的,是的,早在他进入这个联盟之前——魔术师在比赛中的一次传球,助攻格雷格凯尔塞完成空中接力,然后在1979年那场载入史册的NCAA总决赛中击败拉里伯德。从那时起我就明白,魔术师才是我的偶像,而不是天外飞仙的J博士。

He also put together the greatest single-game performance in NBA history. Not only did he stack up 42 points, 15 rebounds and seven assists in Game 6 of the 1980 Finals to lead the Lakers to the championship over Philadelphia, but there's so much else to consider: the stakes, his youth and inexperience, his switch from point guard to center, the quality and star power of the opponent (The Doctor), the quality and star power of his injured teammate (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar). And he did it all as a 20-year-old rookie.

魔术师给我们奉献了NBA历史上最伟大的单场表演。他在1980年总决赛第六场中以42分,15个篮板,7次助攻的耀眼数据,帮助湖人击败费城从而夺得总冠军,但我们更应该看到的是他的胆识,他的年轻,他的稚嫩,他是组织后卫,却因贾巴尔受伤在中锋的位置上游刃有余,他的对手是如日中天的J博士,这些让他的巨星气质和能力展露无疑。更让人难以置信的是,那时他竟然是一个只有20岁的菜鸟。

Although I believe Michael Jordan is the best to ever play the game, I've often stated that Magic is the one player you could argue was better because he's the only player in league history who could have played each of the five positions at an All-Star level.

尽管我坚信乔丹才是NBA历史上最好的球员,但是我一直声明魔术师约翰逊有这个资格和乔丹比肩——甚至超越乔丹。要知道,魔术师是迄今为止唯一一个能够在场上任意五个位置都有全明星表现得球员。Why not?

Magic, along with Bird, saved the NBA. Magic's charisma, Magic's smile, Magic's style made him so cool, so awesome, that you couldn't help but love him. To this day, he'll charm your socks off.

魔术师和伯德可以说在困难时期是拯救了NBA联盟。魔术师无与伦比的领导能力,魔术师迷人的微笑,魔术师极具观赏性的球风让他如此拉风,如此伟大!!!让人不知不觉地爱上他并且无法自拔。即使到现在,魔术师都能把你迷得神魂颠倒。

But I've got to be objective. I can't let my personal feelings get in the way. I can't let the fact that I watched Magic as a wide-eyed kid rather than as an adult who no longer idolizes basketball players affect the argument. I can't romanticize the past, making the heroes of my childhood larger than life, as we all have a tendency to do.

但是作为一个评论员,我必须更加客观地看问题。我不能掺杂我个人的感情,我得像个成年人不把任何人当做偶像,不能像孩子一样痴迷地去审视魔术师。很多人都趋向于把童年的偶像看的比生命还重要,但是我却不能这么做,因为我是一个评论员。

And when you take away those factors and subtract the off-the-court stuff -- the personalities, the cultural impact, the front-office brilliance (Jerry West) -- I'm faced with this conclusion: Kobe Bryant is the greatest Laker of them all.

言归正传,当抛开个人的情感,对篮球文化的冲击力,决策能力等等这些篮球场外的因素,我得出的结论是:在魔术师,LOGO男等湖人传奇巨星中,科比才是最伟大的。

After Kobe won his fifth title Thursday, Magic said on ESPN that Kobe deserves a statue next to his outside Staples Center. Later that night, Magic told me Kobe is now his equal, although not yet his superior.

在科比周四夺得他的第五个总冠军之后,魔术师在接受ESPN采访时表示,科比完全配得上在斯台普斯球馆外他自己的铜像——就在魔术师的旁边。魔术师还说科比尽管没有超越他,但至少能和他自己平起平坐了。

"The great thing about the Lakers is that we judge by championships,'' said Magic, who -- along with Kareem, Kobe and crucial role player Derek Fisher -- has won a handful of rings with the Lakers. "So when Kobe gets that next one, then he'll be The Man; he'll be the greatest Laker. And I'll have no problem giving him that.''

“为湖人夺得的总冠军数量是我们评定一个湖人球员是否伟大的标准。”魔术师表示。当然,他自己,贾巴尔,科比,还有总是在关键时刻发挥作用的老鱼,在为湖人效力的时候都夺得了5枚总冠军戒指。魔术师说:“既然如此,只要科比再夺得一次总冠军,那么科比将是独一无二的最优秀的湖人球员。我也会毫不吝惜地给予他这种荣誉。”

In my heart, I agree with Magic, the starting point guard on my all-time first five. But when I judge Magic by the same standard that everyone in the post-MJ period is judged by, I have to, albeit grudgingly, put Kobe atop the Lakers pantheon.

我完全同意魔术师的说法——他是我心目最强五人组中控卫的首选。但是当我用后乔丹时期人们评价球员的标准来审度魔术师的时候,即使我不愿意承认,我还是会很小心的把科比放在湖人诸神的第一位。

Since Michael, superstars are judged by not only how many championships they win, but with whom they win them. One of the greatest arguments for Michael's supremacy is that, outside of Scottie Pippen, he built a dynasty with a roster full of role players (Dennis Rodman was a terrific one, to be sure, but still a role player). While guys like Ron Harper, Steve Kerr and Bill Cartwright deserve respect, they weren't in the same class as the championship teammates of Magic and Bird.

自从乔丹以来,是否能成为超级巨星不仅仅取决于他们赢得了多少个总冠军,而且要看他们的队友是谁。关于乔丹的至高无上总是充满争议,焦点之一就是,抛开皮蓬不谈,当时还有全勤的角色球员罗德曼(确信无疑,罗德曼是一个恐怖的球员,但终究只是一个角色球员),乔丹就靠这些角色球员创建了一个王朝。当然除了他们之外,罗恩哈珀,史蒂夫科尔,还有比尔卡特赖特这些都是值得尊敬的球员。但是他们毕竟与总冠军队伍中的魔术师,伯德的队友不在同一个等级

So since Kobe came after Michael, he had to hear the "he's never won it without Shaq'' refrain earlier in his career. But Magic never heard "he never won it without Kareem.'' Bird never heard "he never won it without Robert Parish and Kevin McHale.''

。所以在科比职业生涯早期,也就是科比在乔丹后横空出世之时,他总是背负着“没有鲨鱼就不能夺冠”这样的言论。但,没有人说魔术师要是没有贾巴尔的帮助,就无法夺冠。也没有人说伯德要是没有罗伯特帕里什和凯文麦克海尔的帮助,就无法夺得总冠军。

In each of Magic's five championship seasons, he had a top-50 player of all time (Kareem). Granted, Kareem, although still a big-time scorer, was 38, 40 and 41 years old for the final three titles. But by then, Magic had been joined by another top-50 teammate in James Worthy, who played on the Lakers' 1985, 1987 and 1988 title teams. That's not to mention other great Magic teammates such as Byron Scott, Jamaal Wilkes, Norm Nixon and Hall of Famer Bob McAdoo.

在每一个魔术师的夺冠赛季里,他都有史上最伟大的50佳球员中的一个来辅佐他。好吧,就算贾巴尔在生涯最后三次夺冠时已经是38,40,41岁了(尽管他仍然是一个一流的得分手),当时的魔术师又有了另一名50佳球员——詹姆斯沃西——来帮助他夺得了1985 1987 1988年的总冠军。更不用说其他伟大的队友了,就如拜伦斯科特,贾马尔维尔克斯,诺姆尼克森,还有名人堂成员鲍勃·麦卡杜。

Kobe obviously had an all-time superstar for his first three titles in Shaq. But for his past two rings, he's had nothing close. Pau Gasol is a perennial All-Star, but he's not going to make anyone's top 50. If he and Kobe continue winning rings together, though, he's got a shot at the Hall of Fame.

在科比前三次总冠军队伍中,显然有鲨鱼这样空前的大怪物。但是在最近的两次,他没有队友能和鲨鱼相提并论。枷锁是一个全明星球员,但是他还没有强大到取代其他人成为NBA50佳。如果他和科比继续并肩战斗并多得几枚戒指的话,那么他很有机会在名人堂中占有一席之地了。

The significance of Kobe's ability to start from scratch and build a second mini-dynasty with the Lakers can't be overstated, and gives him an advantage over many all-time greats.

科比正在创造湖人新的王朝,这其中的成就不应该被夸大,但至少让科比的地位有机会超越很多湖人的巨星

As for the other Lakers greats, Wilt Chamberlain and West won only one ring apiece, despite playing together for four full seasons. Elgin Baylor never won a championship despite playing most of his career with West. Shaq, of course, won three rings in his eight Lakers seasons. And Kareem falls prey to the same argument as Magic (his team was stacked much higher than Kobe's); Kareem never won a ring without Magic or Oscar Robertson.

至于其他的伟大的湖人球员,尽管张伯伦和韦斯特合作了整整四个赛季,但他们只拿了一次总冠军。尽管埃尔金贝勒职业生涯的大部分和韦斯特一起战斗,但是他连一枚总冠军戒指都没有。当然还有鲨鱼,在他八年的湖人生涯里拿了3个总冠军。然而贾巴尔也陷入了和魔术师一样的讨论中,那就是贾巴尔在没有魔术师或者奥斯卡罗伯特森的时候,也从未夺得过总冠军。

On top of the quality-of-teammates argument, Kobe beats Magic decisively on defense. Kobe has been a great defender, earning first-team All-Defensive honors eight times and second-team twice. Magic was never an all-league defender.

科比正处在人们关于队友的讨论的中心,但是抛开这个不说,别忘了去年他用强硬的防守击溃魔术。是的,8次入选最佳防守阵容第一队,两次入选第二队,科比已经是一个伟大的防守者。魔术师却从未获得这一殊荣。

Personally, for all his scoring prowess, I don't think Kobe's offensive numbers stack up to Magic's. Magic averaged 19.5 points, 11.2 assists and 7.2 rebounds while shooting 52 percent from the field and 85 percent from the foul line. Kobe is a career 25-point scorer, but he's averaged only 5.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists on 45 percent shooting.

就我而言,关于进攻的火力的比较,即使科比有非凡的得分能力,但是与魔术师相比还是难以望其项背。魔术师生涯场均19.5分,11.2个助攻,7.2个篮板,同时有52%的投篮命中率和85%的罚球命中率。科比呢?他是一个场均25分的得分机器,但只有5.3个篮板和4.7个助攻,命中率也只有45%

But when you factor in the defensive end, Kobe -- the better shooter and scorer -- comes out ahead of Magic as an all-around player.

但是当你把防守的元素注入两人的比较时,作为更好的射手和得分手,科比是一个比魔术师更加全面的球员。

While some might hold Kobe's subpar performance in Thursday's Game 7 against him, he still had 15 rebounds and found a way to score 23 points, mainly by hitting 11 of 15 foul shots. Plus, other immortals have struggled in big moments. Magic had so many flubs in the Lakers' 1984 loss to Boston, including dribbling out the clock at the end of regulation in Game 2, that he was being called "Tragic'' Johnson. And Michael shot 6-for-19 and 5-for-19 in two of Chicago's Finals games against Seattle in 1996.

然而很多人仍然会拿科比在总决赛第七场的表现来挖苦他,但是他也摘下了15个篮板。尽管命中率低,他还是靠不断冲击来获得15个罚球——命中11个并最终拿下23分。此外,其他的伟大球员在关键时刻都会作出很大的挣扎。魔术师在1984年总决赛对阵凯子的时候多次犯错,这其中包括第二场在即将结束时运球超时。从那以后Magic Johnson(魔术师约翰逊)又多了一个Tragic Johnson(杯具约翰逊)的外号。甚至连乔丹,在1996年总决赛中面对超音速时,也投出了19中6和19中5

Of course, Magic and his terrific teammates faced stiffer competition than Kobe has. The Celtics teams they battled were heavy in Hall of Famers, too. But in 1989, Magic's Lakers were swept by a Detroit Pistons team that featured only one top-50 player, 6-foot-1 Isiah Thomas, and had no great big men. I'd also argue the Celtics teams Kobe lost to in 2008 and defeated in 2010 were better than any of the clubs Jordan defeated in the Finals.

当然,魔术师和他杰出的队友们所面对的对手比科比面对的要更加强悍。那时的凯子也有一大堆人都入选了名人堂。但是在1989,魔术师领衔的湖人队却在总决赛中被没有强力内线,只有1名50佳球员——6.1英尺高的伊塞亚·托马斯——的活塞横扫。我也更加认为:无论是在08年打败科比的那支凯子,还是在2010年被科比打败的那支凯子,都强于乔丹在总决赛中遇到的任何一支队伍。

But that's the only thing I'm giving Kobe over Jordan. He's not Jordan's equal, and I don't think he ever can be, let alone overtake him as the G.O.A.T. Michael averaged 33.6 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists on 48 percent shooting while never losing a Finals series. He dominated every Finals he played in ways Kobe has not come close to doing.

但是这是我看来科比唯一能够强于乔丹的地方。他还不能和乔丹平起平坐,我也不认为科比曾经或者将来能够做到。看看科比一直在追赶的乔丹的数据吧,总决赛中场均33.6分,6个篮板,6个助攻,还有48%的命中率,除此之外,乔丹还没有输过任何一次总决赛。他统治每一次总决赛的方式科比还无法相提并论

But this isn't about Michael and Kobe; it's about Kobe and Magic, the two greatest Lakers ever. We can call them 1 and 1A. Just make sure Kobe is mentioned first.

但是我们不是在比较科比和乔丹,而是科比和魔术师——两名伟大的湖人球员之间的较量。我们称他们一个是1 一个是1A。请注意,科比是第一个哦!!!

——完

洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
thanks for sharing
返回列表