返回列表 回復 發帖

[瞬間看地球] 男子在叢林近距離接觸八公尺大蟒蛇 險成肚中物

蛇年來了,但如果碰上的是身長八公尺的巨大蟒蛇,你,能夠忍住不腳底抹油嗎?

一位來自瑞士的蟒蛇迷深赴巴西熱帶叢林,與巨型水蟒在水下親密接觸。這位勇敢的狂熱者僅攜一台相機,便隻身闖入了蟒蛇棲息地。

現年53歲的佛朗哥‧班菲(Franco Banfi)共拍攝到6條雌性水蟒,其中以一條長達八公尺的巨蟒最為駭人。照片中,巨蟒將身體蜷起,潛伏在水面下,隨時準備捕襲岸邊的獵物。此外,班菲還紀錄了熱帶驕陽下,巨蟒棲息在河岸,鱗片閃閃發光的場景。

班菲在水中曾距巨蟒非常近,伸手便可觸摸到。所幸當時巨蟒剛飽食一頓,無意將他作為第二大餐。

What lies beneath.... Diver braves the waters to swim with deadly 26-foot anaconda
  • Swiss diver Franco Banfi went to the Mato Grosso region of Brazil to capture these amazing close-up of enormous anaconda snakes in their natural habitat
  • These underwater beasts feed on rodents, birds and fish, lurking close to surface coiled and ready to strike

It lurks just inches below the surface coiled and ready to strike - and yet you wouldn't know it was there.
These remarkable images show the enormous 26-foot (eight metre) anacondas of Mato Grosso in Brazil searching for prey in the murky depths.
They were captured by brave diver and snake enthusiast Franco Banfi, 53, who joined the beasts in their natural habitat armed only with a camera.

Ready to strike: Brave diver and snake enthusiast Franco Banfi captured this image of an enormous anaconda snake lurking beneath the surface of a river in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil

Hunting: This anaconda scans the surface of the water looking for prey such as mice, fish or birds

Enormous: This coiled anaconda was about eight metres in length. Swiss diver Franco Banfi captured the photographs on a ten-day visit to the Mato Grosso do Sul region in Brazil

In another shot, Banfi gets up close to a huge anaconda that is lying on the riverbank and glistening in the ferocious tropical heat.
Thankfully for the photographer, it had just gobbled up a capybara rodent and wasn't interested in devouring him as a second course.

Banfi, a father-of-two from Switzerland, said: 'As the snake had just eaten it didn't take much interest in us.
'Everything is possible but I don't think it would have eaten us.
I was very close, I could have touched it if I wanted to.'

Time for your close-up: Banfi was able to reach out and touch this massive anaconda sunbathing on the riverbank having devoured a capybara rodent

He saw six different female anaconda snakes on his ten-day trip to the Mato Grosso do Sul region, right in the heart of South America.
The region is known for its diverse natural beauty and attracts thousands of visitors every year.

The name literally means 'Thick Forest of the South' and it's easy to see why.
Banfi added: 'At the first moment it's scary because you don't know the animal and everybody says it's dangerous.
'But after a while you understand that nothing happens if you respect the snake.
'I have never been so close to a snake like this before.
But I think a small poisonous snake is more scary than a big one. At least you can see the anacondas clearly and know what they're doing.'

Say cheese! Banfi, 53, goes up close to take an underwater shot of one of the anacondas. He saw six huge female snakes during his time in Brazil

On the prowl: The bright sunlight suggests this anaconda is close to the surface and about the attack

Elegant: This smaller snake glides through the waters
雄雄一看以為是鱷魚~~~太厲害了吧!

評分次數

• vandas

马来西亚就发生过一次蟒蛇吞人事件,而轰动世界

評分次數

• vandas

我喜歡拍照,但在這種情況下。可能我想離開.
也許不是. 還不知道做什麼.
我不得不承認,這是非常勇敢.
感謝您的圖片

評分次數