返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
- P" _+ Q$ X4 l9 p  rwww.tvboxnow.comexaggerated...
" }$ c+ ]' u; q; C, \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhat kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~www.tvboxnow.com0 K+ Y9 |/ B/ t. d; N4 a0 q
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
& J. ]9 s5 O0 h- x+ d% L2 Z  K% s4 M  Z& V4 Y: }$ a
Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
; F3 A# Y# I9 |5 l, |3 Q" Othe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.
' v5 g7 O& P4 [( R) j6 b/ d/ p公仔箱論壇Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Q/ l3 `0 r0 T
Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.www.tvboxnow.com3 _/ A6 ?1 F9 ^" j$ n2 K6 s
This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
9 u6 {. ^! P& {/ I& [/ ]7 c6 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...
3 c. G) w; d. F# F* j/ Q( b& Uwww.tvboxnow.comLosing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...
8 T9 Y1 n. G+ cNot all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...公仔箱論壇/ X! x, L; J' C, r
Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
! U$ Y- J) F6 G: m9 R- jIn tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
. M4 g. C4 u! ]  T' U* M! p* x% iwww.tvboxnow.comFor my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..8 y) E3 n9 E. B/ l
Naive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
  r( W7 I: L7 OIf the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...4 q( ^* g* I/ ?5 b/ g/ A. U5 j
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...
* t# F, l0 y" ]" {9 V公仔箱論壇If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.5 K& Y) v+ W% U) Y5 g) ^
This is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...www.tvboxnow.com) y- \! K: _6 B8 m& s3 h; d1 P
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?www.tvboxnow.com6 H! D% V6 T- R2 h- i
they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war
# w1 y# F. [8 b; k3 }( J+ ^  |U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?www.tvboxnow.com7 S3 k' q- o3 C: J/ y% w& a
so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis warwww.tvboxnow.com2 ~  s  t. f( h- M
:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表