返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.15 M' l; N6 X) i, l/ j" V8 G- Z
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
% o2 A" G; P# J+ O1 |# f+ r+ aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
+ v/ Q7 L$ T! L& r, V/ Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇" Y! @9 Y, E6 C3 @8 K
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2. B% A9 @8 O1 Q0 _8 o9 }; J$ b) R
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份公仔箱論壇: e2 R. n. e( r+ a. Q7 n# y( L
西元2010年04月27日
# h' N& p$ y9 M" CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
  Y  j8 J( L$ R* \* E
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 U, ?7 e* ^6 Y
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
% T2 ~6 |0 P  H公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
7 z5 G# t5 Q$ j( btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

. i( g! L$ Y1 y6 S7 _) e$ _, @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' n. `* y, n! Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J: i1 U3 n4 W+ \: ^/ `
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
' b8 c3 N8 R( Z; L# T* W, Zwww.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月26日
4 g  n8 l9 P) X3 y' }- I5 D% TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www.tvboxnow.com" X1 Z1 k0 m  c- D) ?6 L# d' n
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇. @+ A# X6 x# B1 [$ l- |
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)2 ^4 d- \; {- H8 H0 f  C
西元2010年04月24日
1 ?* b% E6 |+ A( w" R! G( KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: U3 G. G1 K* U, b$ [0 awww.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)+ a: O; Y* [' {, w! P' n
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)公仔箱論壇$ M! o& ?. N1 H3 b0 S
西元2010年04月24日
$ |* M0 A6 C1 o" M- uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www.tvboxnow.com: r9 i% h. H6 g4 w
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)公仔箱論壇  c8 _4 a2 C$ u
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
/ F' L& H5 K( K5 o西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇% ]3 q: u; y& ~; J& L$ k' A

" I; f; C8 c( i8 S$ `) v( D, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 v. g- P+ R- @. [1 _: O) Z亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'公仔箱論壇+ }+ W0 E8 `4 S8 n
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’公仔箱論壇* M* S" I* d. U9 x: v

- e  `# ~8 }2 m7 C& u0 C, _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
# F9 G# k1 o" R( j2 i( O9 x' ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- G3 z, C: l! nBy Greg Szymanski, JD
& y; ^1 a0 _0 I& A公仔箱論壇April 23, 2010公仔箱論壇& I/ Y: U2 D: Q) m2 l  K( g' Q
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
3 `0 V; L. A) Y9 B4 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇% t6 c* e6 w0 x$ X9 P0 C8 a
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇' d8 C3 ^, P4 f2 `7 h6 p
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
2 l: g% C4 P+ g% c8 z. MWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.公仔箱論壇6 E. O* e/ F( Q( L8 I
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
9 {' l' u" Y# o/ Pwww.tvboxnow.comAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”www.tvboxnow.com& f6 c9 F( e8 m9 \+ u
4 ]! T" a$ z; d" K
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”- m9 a) A$ G( d2 V2 M: F: _; P

' D+ T% B1 l, S! sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”) R& M/ z8 I* r  _, }

1 M& g  r6 J2 c, B2 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
! |/ @$ y. r: C9 H1 {* Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ D. q; a' X$ i+ W9 S: U' ?8 pwww.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
' w; k+ I8 v% b: ~/ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇  g" }( _# J2 g
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.  g" s( L- X# v4 f7 H3 f' |0 I4 E6 u* `; _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ^  S/ }( }  M6 i" |7 \
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
. n3 q8 k# a; `' y! c) ^
2 i5 z( }# c$ k8 d/ t" |Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
0 g; _, M0 i$ J+ W0 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 o/ c$ t( z1 Q6 ^“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
9 Y8 u7 `% b# C' v1 B! ?8 W! e3 n9 F+ J- C; J! d; s
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 e! r0 Y1 Q# P1 a0 l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 p; h/ P( |* H" |' Z" D7 |
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.公仔箱論壇3 P6 x+ l' ^" K; W2 ?

) P" Q# ~' ~  Q$ g% ]+ Y5 x6 m公仔箱論壇“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”; @; E$ x: E7 J' g; V" Z* t1 I: `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% O1 f4 a+ h9 w/ G0 m
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
( r$ o' O1 Q7 `, v5 Q! X: J$ L+ Dthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大