返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
$ `8 q9 D) {5 [1 O- L8 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( w1 y0 y8 ]4 n9 E+ `) W8 A
西元2010年04月27日
, D& }( d( u6 G- ?% v- B
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

. C+ ?% _; q9 r( W5 ?- ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' `* k" V8 R: q" @4 Y9 |' r; B
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
) s; x- Y+ k+ b0 R; RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
" j* O8 I% K- R0 @# l4 M  f7 A% |
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇4 b# p6 q- W) v6 Z8 J" s/ V
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.30 `2 j  J3 _; ]9 E* y) {- s: l" p/ Z8 `
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇' \3 P& n. N6 |* g/ S! I, h
西元2010年04月27日
- s1 ]8 z# c& M
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( z# N$ y. S) M7 v: C% v

' y3 e6 K3 i- uwww.tvboxnow.comVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
0 I% P/ ?  ]. @; `( @梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* y' {" Y- V4 u% |( ?
西元2010年04月26日
1 E7 Q3 O! P9 E7 ~4 }; Ewww.tvboxnow.com. [! [$ C- G1 M
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www.tvboxnow.com' I5 I1 o6 ~2 U% x2 t! u. d+ W
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)公仔箱論壇6 B( T, A) J7 _5 _; J0 w
西元2010年04月24日+ {1 v7 d! E0 G( ?, n8 Y6 X

" l1 c7 V) A; D, b3 J3 D$ ]5 q* }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
$ T* \/ l# G5 z“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)www.tvboxnow.com% h) \7 E2 q, R1 O1 N- W
西元2010年04月24日www.tvboxnow.com7 q8 x3 g6 |( ?, y7 }) n* z
公仔箱論壇3 z  }. X$ `0 R! s& O0 x
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3): m' `& D7 P) Q  @
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
5 e: L  C, v0 S4 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
8 }4 J1 |8 M, i) M0 b$ B公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) k% l- h. b& {: p1 F

2 i( L8 [8 P+ L5 O- RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ?. ~; i0 R, v
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 k5 U- V3 O2 O6 J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ D* \+ A3 F/ p+ w3 @5 Q& _; X3 h
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
2 h& V1 w/ l& |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 X4 b$ |7 N  ?+ E
By Greg Szymanski, JDwww.tvboxnow.com7 d+ @' d! Y8 d- }% q# D
April 23, 2010
8 ~0 B9 j- u7 z7 kThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
9 Q/ S, D3 W: S& l, R/ u亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
: t. }) s* ~2 p& r9 E7 ]% D2 I& RThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 m9 R5 r# s1 W- C* O, }3 j2 Z/ ?
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www.tvboxnow.com  R" U$ {& `! @3 ]) i0 ^
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
: M2 ]4 E% ^! H/ G3 j5 ?6 O6 o公仔箱論壇隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
  U5 m7 a! o, ^According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”* U' |6 X2 K. o  z- ]

( h( N9 m. @8 {; j) V; Y( h+ f5 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇3 c3 l/ w, ]  f+ E6 o3 w8 f& H( p

" a4 j2 |* R  R: }& J! @9 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
! \$ h2 b) M0 p  `; ]6 c" K公仔箱論壇8 t  K" y7 |- x' ]# O# w
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 S0 D. Y* F8 |* L( R, j

& k# y  l; n3 k! |4 ZLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
; j6 q" d' D( W+ d7 ?$ n4 xwww.tvboxnow.com
. W7 X3 j. D! e( v" E7 b+ O7 k公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
% O% A1 ]* S* a( l, \公仔箱論壇
7 e/ k% f) ^, Y0 t- b公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 b6 ]2 X  p/ t
公仔箱論壇. d1 C" v8 x; S+ f: _' l) b  X
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
1 b2 ?1 u" H  Dwww.tvboxnow.com( `7 h7 ~# n  {  q
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
8 X9 X: X) B' i8 n/ L; C* f6 ^+ vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! u6 ^' d0 l/ ^) h' w
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:公仔箱論壇8 h. T2 o' d- N7 \

, e/ e( u% [/ S7 bwww.tvboxnow.com“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.www.tvboxnow.com- ~( c3 n  g" V& }
公仔箱論壇2 J' a. U; k) D# a" Z
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”  P% q5 S/ c& C1 o% R5 w; @

) `. _/ f/ I( k3 R! q3 m+ X" U9 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
& @' Q: D; f" v# P* ~2 K5 B公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  P3 q0 q/ E: g' j* Z9 [0 l: o