返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.11 }* u6 F! d9 |5 V
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
0 ?2 ?) _, }+ f4 z1 ]www.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ j5 m4 J/ l6 G* e# \
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

' b# o% u! Y9 W" b% ?- \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" R3 S8 H/ A; M# A7 v
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
. T1 F2 T; j0 z% r, gwww.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 \$ `2 }& i. Y7 P' _0 ?
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

* G/ K) v9 u4 P0 _% u) XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3/ D, ^1 |9 e2 W9 M* Q3 Z: i6 U
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
# P, Z7 ?- M8 U8 C1 t# N西元2010年04月27日
  }( d" A% ~6 J
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

4 ]7 l  B4 A, o9 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% w: {+ Z+ ~( ]5 {* o" Q! fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
$ F4 t& P7 f4 s' @梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡9 K, Q4 ]7 @" \: u! |
西元2010年04月26日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ y1 @8 r& _. U. e3 v0 Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ `# R% X( c, E# J; n
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 X  z5 U: f: ?7 C) M# |4 n/ s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)$ T4 ?' d4 ?, A1 ]/ }
西元2010年04月24日
; W, H  O! ~, E; Q1 y8 f公仔箱論壇2 W9 f; ]  b$ J- t/ f
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)www.tvboxnow.com8 i; b/ r& a/ X- z4 m
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
( o) m9 B, O! v+ G' \/ H, e/ {: eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
6 v$ L! w) \9 l" d1 S1 t2 ^公仔箱論壇; l: Z0 N3 o. _
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
* r7 ~9 u; l0 s“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
0 l3 u- z$ [% P& Q: g6 q( s1 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
8 _$ u9 h' Z) R公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇* r& |( g! r8 Q: ^8 |

) ^: A; [) I" W5 {6 }2 b. FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
0 k+ Z, l9 ]9 YUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
$ R. z* r* b: H  l4 h3 L! E2 q
' C, O# K' D8 B6 k  t" V' J9 zwww.tvboxnow.comHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
# q9 K% |) r1 m& K3 h- i9 o" _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ a0 R- {# I9 A) [www.tvboxnow.comBy Greg Szymanski, JD2 u  a. z8 q' Q6 o4 T) h9 q% S
April 23, 2010
, c  c- w( J9 u$ I$ h6 @  O公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# O$ _) g- A0 T) Y6 p& q  U
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇9 L9 l* p8 s* l& K4 o, t, o+ e0 z3 ~1 P
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
0 R9 q" g2 k, j6 o1 H. O% B" mwww.tvboxnow.com在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
* U$ t: w4 M5 {/ k* v4 B/ ~! J9 GWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! X5 G+ M5 H4 W) ~  ?/ w; R
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 O" V! W* {" g  n2 j9 P* S
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
- U. b0 U6 Y; x+ M  d: Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 H. M; u( _" Y" `% c
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
5 b8 R9 e# u/ X- G1 B. l/ Z( mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, |* A5 j6 {* o1 {  k2 n& c4 }
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( O/ w2 e' Q$ C0 U

$ B4 l6 d" b- B) h公仔箱論壇However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
7 h7 ]& e% ]  R& ~, m. c3 pwww.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇" A  ^& G5 M# ?3 E! K+ H
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.7 W' K4 R: a4 L3 i" d$ l

% ^5 _( ^5 ?8 }2 ewww.tvboxnow.comCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.公仔箱論壇2 m. F3 D$ |5 _

. ~. f  z' l; J" [9 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.9 _5 N7 ~1 X' L+ @. F1 z! J9 Q

) B1 d) n, L& e9 t0 {0 hCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
9 k1 S5 h7 T/ j2 N公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 }# w4 p# a" Y
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).公仔箱論壇8 R) M0 f1 F) |3 ?2 s+ d
$ e+ n1 M$ i9 c( m  [
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
0 t' I0 W9 j: ~' x) ?, \. Uwww.tvboxnow.com2 S! A3 z: T/ x
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
2 S5 U2 t; [' ~; A; u
; U6 L3 W! \, T, u5 `4 r“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
0 L# E1 z8 B1 i* e' X9 \3 Gwww.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com9 K3 b# {: }, W6 k% y7 j! I
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
( G/ j" {  {6 G1 }, Dthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look