返回列表 回復 發帖
first kirk hinrich went to washington..... jameer nelson can never be the star on the team because the team is already built with D12.... As long as nelson is still in majic, he can ONLY be the "point guard" that they have.... try not to trust facebook too much cuz everyone can post anything up... try your own information
John Wall投籃穩定性還需要加油

覺得這季表現最好的就是rose 關鍵時刻有好表現

季初陣容不完整還是把戰績帶起來
john wall is a good point guard no doubt, but we'll have to see his future.... is he gonna be the next derrick rose??? or is he just another ordinary point guard....
John Wall is overated, I'll have to say D Rose based on this season's performance. And Rando has the luxury of having a very complete team and good coach, thus he is doin some good assist. Otherwise if u put him in some average team like Phoenix Suns, I doubt he can put up more than 8 assists a game, he is just not a natural passer. If not for injuries, CP3 would still be the best PG of this generation. And of course, a younger Steve Nash could kick all their asses.
instead of steve nash, ill say younger jason kidd
Jason Kidd is a better shooter now, but when he was younger, he can't shoot 3s, not even good with mid ranges, but ya, he is one of the best passers in the history of NBA along with Magic Johnson and John Stockton
also we cannot forget about devin harris and stephen curry, i see alot of talents in them too but they just need proper trainning
完全是新人哈~~进来学习的
返回列表