返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....公仔箱論壇6 _4 {5 x' ?/ p1 W

Q6 Z/ z; C6 B0 W6 Q* E7 X3 I8 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。some wish their bf will change because of that...公仔箱論壇# f+ t" r# `: w: B5 a) Q

' f) q" y; g) r6 zfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 www.tvboxnow.com9 A* ]: l8 }4 _0 }' C0 q
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. u6 G4 h  q2 g8 }

- y. R, E  ^9 q! G4 `$ K: Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 W* B  f1 x4 s' h. |. `7 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...) C, w: F6 X8 j" ~
公仔箱論壇0 r; A3 s6 `4 C1 s
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
7 i/ v- w; Q& h  w0 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% B3 r- W2 c6 ^% s0 B
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
6 ~' V* y5 E: v  J1 \8 d
6 \4 S4 h3 D4 L3 i9 A2 K3 S& ~公仔箱論壇so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! T! F: v; g, W: i$ y5 m5 [
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。公仔箱論壇! k* M2 u; {5 R4 V0 l+ m5 p& {

3 a' r* q, l2 u/ \公仔箱論壇如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。
; J4 ]2 b6 S( e! e2 N$ ewww.tvboxnow.com9 t- V1 M5 I0 w. s) S( U7 I) j: P. c