返回列表 回復 發帖

[貼圖] 越南苔蘚蛙睡蓮上休憩 盡顯慵懶

Lazy frog amazes owner by spending every day kicking back and chilling on his lily pad
  • Frog pictured kicking back as he takes some time out on a water lily leaf
  • Photographer Angela Nelson captured pictures in her home town of Bristol
  • Theloderma Corticale known to live in subtropical or tropical lowland forests

Kicking back and relaxing with his arms outstretched, this chilled-out frog appears to be loving life as he takes some time out on a water lily leaf.

The little frog is pictured happily perched with his legs stretched out in front of him and enjoying a bit of 'me' time.

The pictures were taken by photographer Angela Nelson, 45, in her home town of Bristol.

This chilled-out frog was pictured relaxing with his arms outstretched, as he took some time out on a water lily leaf

She said: 'I found the frog sitting in this unusual position a few times; I took photographs as I had never seen a frog sit like this in ten years of keeping them as pets.

'I was alarmed initially - this kind of behaviour is something I had never encountered before.

'But after closely observing it, I watched it go about its usual daily activities without any problems, so assumed it was just something this lazy frog might do occasionally.'

The Theloderma Corticale is known to live in subtropical or tropical lowland forests, and can be found in countries such as Northern Vietnam or China.

Its nickname, the 'mossy frog', comes from the fact its skin is mottled green and brown, which creates an effective camouflage when it is sat on rocks.

Angela said: 'I am lucky enough to have a partner who owns three reptile shops, which provides me with endless opportunities to photograph a large array of species.

The frog was pictured by photographer Angela Nelson, who said she had never seen one sitting like this in ten years of keeping them as pets

'I’ve had ten years of experience with reptiles and frogs and always study an animal before photographing it, as it’s vital to know each species different behaviour in order to ensure I can prevent stress.

'Some animals I only keep out for 10 minutes or so, whilst others are content to do their thing for 30 minutes or so.

'I am passionate about reptiles and frogs and I have gone to great lengths over the years to educate people about the care of these creatures in captivity.'

The Theloderma Corticale is known to live in subtropical or tropical lowland forests, and can be found in countries such as Northern Vietnam or China

青蛙是捕捉害蟲的能手,人們很難把牠們跟懶惰聯繫在一起,但英國攝影師近日拍到了一隻『懶惰』的青蛙。
英國《每日郵報》報導,英國攝影師安吉拉·尼爾森(Angela Nelson)近日在英國布里斯托爾拍攝到了一隻越南苔蘚蛙在睡蓮上休憩時四肢伸展的慵懶姿態。

照片中,小青蛙坐在睡蓮上休息,前腿舒展,後腿伸開,顯得十分慵懶、愜意。飼養青蛙10年的攝影師尼爾森說,她從未見過有青蛙像這隻小青蛙一樣以如此獨特的坐姿休息。

越南苔蘚蛙(學名:Theloderma corticale),它是亞洲樹蛙家族成員之一。

越南苔蘚蛙生活在越南境內和中國部分地區,其天然棲息地是亞熱帶或熱帶潮濕低地森林、間歇性淡水溪流和岩石地區。

“苔蘚蛙”這個名字來源於它的皮膚,上面布滿綠色、紫色、黑色斑點、腫塊、剌以及結節,就像是在岩石上生長的苔蘚。借助於這種與生俱來的怪異皮膚,苔蘚蛙成為青蛙家族中的偽裝高手。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
除了這青蛙的坐姿算是可愛,它的樣子。。。我一定不會要它做寵物

評分次數

• vandas

真匿名
很像由很多粒小珠子串成的

評分次數

• vandas

好似蟾蜍, 唔知有無毒?

評分次數

• vandas

感謝大大分享.