返回列表 回復 發帖

回應 joshlier 第 35 篇文章

in my understanding,

you can not do any draft, but you can set your pre-draft rankings.

see post # 18,

the system will automatically draft players for everyone on 10/11 9pm US Pacific Time.

So the system will draft players from owners draft rankings list first, then go by the default rankings.

& your draft order # is 8,

for example,
(please refer to the 2nd pix in #18 post) Dirk is #8 , so you will get Dirk if no one(owners are draft order# 1 -7) has set their pre-draft rankings

I will say ... set about 15 -18 players you want on your Pre-draft rankings, then let the system does the rest   (** of coz, the first one is your first pick, so on so on)

please feel free to question if having any.. I will try my best.

Please correct me if I am wrong

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-4 12:04 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 chfong2 第 38 篇文章 &回應 必胜_Win 第 39 篇文章

joined, & you should having 15 rosters in your team, you can trade with others or sign free agents .. just a you are a NBA team owner.

How to score... ??

only 10 players out of 15 are counting on score, which the 5 bench players won't be counted.

The scores are based on your rosters scores on daily NBA official games, such as points, reround, assist, block, 3 points.... are positive. or Turnover, missed ... are negative points.. see below chart.

Only you need to do daily is... make sure you set as much as possible on that 10 roster lineup.
Scoring Systems

Different leagues prefer different competitions. Therefore, we've established five different scoring options to choose from.

Rotisserie: Each team earns points based on their ranking in each category compared to the rest of the league. If your team is first in Rebounds year-to-date in a 10-team league, you get a 10 for that category. If you have the least rebounds, you get a 1. The sum of all category scores gives you your total fantasy points. Most total fantasy points at the end of the season equals first place and a championship. The key to a Roto league is balance. You want to be as good as possible in each category without having any glaring weaknesses. If you get a 1 in any category, that greatly affects your ability to win the league.

Points-Based: Players accumulate fantasy points based on weighted values for each statistical category. Categorical values in a standard private or public league are as follows:

3-Pointers Made = 5
Assists = 2
Blocked Shots = 5
Points Scored = .5
Steals = 5
Total Rebounds = 1

So, if your starting point guard goes out and scores 10 points with 5 assists, 0 blocks, 2 steals, 3 rebounds, and a 3-pointer, that is worth 33 fantasy points to your team. Balance isn't as necessary here since you're more concerned about scoring the most fantasy points, however you can get them. Team with the most fantasy points at the end of the season is the champion.

I am thinking... let the first week as a trail. the point wont be counted.  so everyone having an idea how to play.

but ... have to joined in ufc.nba.com first.

Now we having 13 teams, still need 2 more.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-6 08:49 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
名額暫時有5個.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-7 02:54 PM 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 chemical 第 46 篇文章

I am not quick sure about this. I think I fixed it.

so you can lineup your players daily, or you can do it for a week or a month lineup if you don't wanna do it everyday.

the 5 Bench points won't be counted.

** UTIL = any position **
The Basics
If you're a newbie, let's break it down. You join a league with friends or strangers. Typically 10 or 12 people. Prior to the start of the season, you hold a draft to determine which teams own which players. Each player can only be owned by one team, though the owner of that player can choose to drop or trade him at any time. The standard lineup starts players at the following positions: PG, SG, G, GF, SF, PF, F, FC, C, UTIL. Different players are eligible at different positions, so you cannot for example start Shaq at PG because he has never played that position. The "G" position is a hybrid for either point guards or shooting guards; "F" for small forwards or power forwards; "GF" for shooting guards or small forwards; "FC" for power forwards or centers.

Your players only accumulate fantasy points when they are in your starting lineup. You can adjust your starting lineup throughout the season at designated times, depending on your league rules. The fantasy points your players score depends on your scoring system. The standard league uses the following statistical categories: Field Goal Percentage, Free Throw Percentage, Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks and 3-Pointers. When your players accumulate these stats in real life, they accumulate stats for you -- assuming they are in your starting lineup.
so your team are better be having at least 1 or 2 PG, SG, G, GF, SF, PF, F, FC, C, players. otherwise, you will be unable to set up as much as players to get the points, because, not every player is playing every day.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-7 02:31 PM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
3 REVISES

I CHANGED THE LEAGUE SIZE TO 18 PLAYERS.

THE DEADLINE TO 10/15/2008 HK TIME

DRAFTTIME - 10/18/2008 9PM US PACIFIC TIME.

** SEASON BEGINS 10/28/2008. SO WE STILL HAVING 10 DAYS TO PREPARE & TRADE OUR PLAYERS WITH EACH OTHER IF YOU WANT
名額暫時有5個.

參加方式
TVBNOW member = JackyNelson
Email = [email protected]

截止期限
10月15日2008, 23:59 香港時間

Sorry for any inconvenience & confusion.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-6 09:23 AM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-10-6 06:01 PM 發表
I have a little suggestion
can we have a 勳章 for the winner
this is a long game la...need more reward
Great Idea.. I am going to forward this to the moderators.
will advise.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
10/08 updates.

冠軍 獲得獨一無二籃球經理人勳章

®

ps. 感謝 member blueocean 嘎提意 & 版主,~嘉~嘎幫助.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Hey. follows..

left message here doesn't mean JOINED.

have to joined our league TVBNOW in www.ufc.nba.com

3 more ...
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 holding 第 58 篇文章

I saw you are in . welcome.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tatmingtai 於 2008-10-9 04:16 AM 發表
點玩嫁,,,,,,
Pre-Season

• Use Draft Central to set your draft pre-rankings!
  • Create or join a league with friends

Draft

• Commissioner has full control in our improved live draft
  • Draft players live online, offline or in an auto-pick draft

In-season Play

• Update your roster in accordance with your league's rules.
  • Keep track of your team's standing from week to week
  • Talk trash with the competition!
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 必胜_Win 第 64 篇文章

I checked. you are registered your HOTMAIL email with NBA.com,

Not sure I did it ( I registered by using your hotmail email this morning too) or you did it, please go to below link to reset your passwork,
http://www.nba.com/rm/passwordHelp.jsp

then login as

USERNAME = your email address.

then following post#2 to see how to join our league.

Let me know if there is any problem or question. I will hold 1 spot for you.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
1 more ONLY..  (excluded 必胜_Win)

I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 必胜_Win 於 2008-10-9 07:08 PM 發表
可以了啊!

加入成功了!!!!

謝謝你的支持 ^ ^

we waiting for draft la..
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Survey.......

We already have 18 players,

Do you guys wanna do draft earlier.. or wait for the 18th..
Draft Type:          SINGLE-LIST AUTO-DRAFT
Your Draft will last:         15 rounds
Your draft will be on:         Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 07:00 PM (PDT)
& everyone, please set up your Pre-Draft Rankings through Draft Central, before the system does the draft.

anyone willing to play, please pm me, I think max players will be 20 only.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 joaquim 於 2008-10-10 07:01 AM 發表
i didn't get an email from you yet jacky, just wondering if it's full or i'm still in i'll be checking the board so leave me a msg thanks
Hello Joaquim, you have to join in www.ufc.nba.com , not just only left a message here.

please refer post # for HOW TO JOIN

if you having any problem to join, please let me know, I reserved a spot for you now.

please do it ASAP, because there are only 1 spot remaining.

or you can pm me your ufc.nba login password, I join for you, then you change the password later on.

----
pm you the same.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
返回列表