返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

. R, o2 q+ {+ N) _* Hwww.tvboxnow.comMary of Children

: p4 n. t1 s3 O. `6 ]
( x+ ^1 d+ o) c9 F' c9 K* j( Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn .../ [; @: b) R5 I8 f* \* o2 [
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...$ y( l6 z: p7 X: R- ^
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
2 N) y; i: G' ^, {* r公仔箱論壇If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. u  [4 W7 I3 `) g' q' Z
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...公仔箱論壇+ w# Y  ?+ ]# \7 c% o( U: s
If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...$ f1 K) H+ V+ b  ^% s  |! X
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...4 P- ]: U8 c5 ?5 n
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( F( n# S! i8 A. k2 B
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...
$ v: T+ A& t7 [If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... 8 \' z8 r. i' l/ w' B; v- y4 W
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...
3 D2 {+ D5 k5 G2 y+ E# ZIf a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  z5 h) @# w. _, O7 b
If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
% U0 ]! q+ @3 v" a! Z. s+ w0 H7 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
% I: S) d7 T) s6 B, qIf a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...
; O6 `2 o/ d8 O0 _) |5 k' Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...* e  ^) c) ]2 b- ]4 J+ d
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...
% ?& T8 Z6 v1 A公仔箱論壇If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; s* p* P# V7 N2 @; [
If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
8 Q- c7 _3 r1 g7 X( g/ W6 |/ l5 y) ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...
! Z" ?9 _! Z+ d$ N  b& }. t$ u) b5 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...www.tvboxnow.com5 m: W" X4 O+ k$ @8 @9 Z/ e; J6 r  E
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 O8 s) }# f: R+ b* z& J
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
7 }- Q/ z/ Z" i* F( A+ ywww.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 t& z* @4 O7 |
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
英文文章!有意思~
返回列表