返回列表 回復 發帖
勁!勁!
yes I like it thanks
good good thx
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
本帖最後由 sosodav 於 2011-8-24 07:35 AM 編輯

hi ! carwing can i ask u a question ? i drive a OPEL CALIBRA V6 the oil cooler is at the back of engine ( unlike most of v6  ) i will say is between engine and dash . i knew some people drove this car has relocate the oil cooler right behind  the front grill(with some trimming of the grill )  they said will improve a bit (performance  wise) at the moment in summer (30 degree ) the car will run around 105 degree in cursing speed (after driven hard )!seen to be need more time to pick up then normal! will that help ? is the oil temp lowered by  few degree will it make notice the different of performance ?   will it worth doing it ?many thanks ! nice work ,keep it up !
hi ! carwing can i ask u a question ? i drive a OPEL CALIBRA V6 the oil cooler is at the back of engine ( unlike most of v6  ) i will say is between engine and dash . i knew some people drove this car ...
sosodav 發表於 2011-8-24 07:31 AM
其實原廠的油冷都係用coolant來冷卻,裝在那裡跟本沒有多大關系,但將它改到車頭就唔知佢地點改法了
相信是改成風冷罷!如果唔改成風冷的話跟本上應該無分別,可有那套改裝油冷的圖片看看嗎?
846# carwing diagram for that !!! is not that Pro la !!! is just simple relocate the cooler to the front of the radiator ,still can see that two hose going though both side of the engine (fr the back of the engine run along to the front ! but after what u just say ,seen to be not worth doing it then .many thanks
846# carwing diagram for that !!! is not that Pro la !!! is just simple relocate the cooler to the front of the radiator ,still can see that two hose going though both side of the engine (fr the back ...
sosodav 發表於 2011-8-24 10:50 PM
如果只係見到2條喉的話,即是那個cooler是風冷了,應該會好一點的
但話分兩頭,除非閣下經常高轉至五千以上,否則這個改裝是不需要的
今日有個客人買左個電油油隔叫我幫佢換
我打開個油隔一睇,唔啱喎,買回來的一個是上螺絲的,車上的是插喉上喉碼的
由於這是原廠買回來的,於是個客就打電話返原廠零件部話佢知錯左
點知個零件佬堅說他沒有錯,於是個客就把電話給我再由我同佢講
點知佢話,你有無拆錯左第二件零件出黎呀?
我話:無可能喎
佢話:個隔一定唔會錯
我話:兩個隔都在我手上,我無可能睇錯
佢話:咁唔知你拆左D乜野出黎喇
我話:我整左三十幾年車,無可能唔知邊個係電油隔,更何況個隔漏出黎的液體我無可能搞錯架!!!
吹漲!!!!!
848# carwing my car power band is between 4ooo to  6ooo RPM SO I LOVE TO REV .......................
848# carwing  my car power band is between 4ooo to  6ooo RPM SO I LOVE TO REV .......................
sosodav 發表於 2011-8-25 10:47 PM
you need the full power all time long
851# carwing yep ! is a old style car (have to keep pushing )weight & gearing have something to do about it  ,but  that's the way i like it (old car have more character)   !!!
本帖最後由 carwing 於 2011-9-2 11:19 AM 編輯

今日幫架車檢查迫力,拆開個drum之後有意外發現,成個迫力都係white grease,真係離晒泡!!!
害我用左好多cleaner洗乾淨佢

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
848# carwing

If your oil cooler is cooled by the engine coolant, you should not change it to air cooled. This is because the oil cooler is also an oil warmer when the engine is cold. This is to heat up the oil quicker so it can flow better.
....個師傅都幾豪..白油大平賣啊~~
返回列表