返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2014-6-20 11:06 AM 編輯
1 G9 e3 H/ s3 u9 |3 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 o; g+ m/ C  F3 E
These are great photos, particularly in highlighting the vivid color and how the vein runs through the beautiful round green leaves.  With the flowers displaying their pretty subtle different shades of reddish/purplish color on their petals, with great contrast and sharpness we can see clearly the deeper purple veins running up from the stem to the tip; so beautiful; amazing shots.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 W( j+ n2 v) y+ V* X

, a& b1 q4 X8 U8 V. _# ^' g6 X! `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut please pardon my ignorance.  The way I differentiate 蓮花 (lotus flower) and 荷花 (water lily) is that the lotus leaves rise highup above the water, while the lily leaves float flat on the surface of water.  They both have attractive flowers, yet they are different.  These photos are 蓮花, right?
: g; H( n8 q, T4 f$ y
2 h6 i$ k3 }5 Q6 hWhen I was little, around 6 or 7; one of my relative had a water feature.  I loved scooping a little bit of water with my hand, let it flowed onto the leave, and watched the little water pearlets running to the center.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! \0 w0 e9 U! w
公仔箱論壇( Q1 {2 t6 ]( K
Here are a couple of images of water lily and lotus, not mine, but still very pretty.

& q; ]9 J% L* ~/ d- }8 c9 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww.tvboxnow.com9 L( a( ~- x( y0 ~! D# Q% G+ f4 Q7 A
Water lily:
* H' m; ?+ l8 H* u! P# ^www.tvboxnow.comwww.tvboxnow.com: r+ q6 u- A' I8 n4 E4 Q/ @8 g3 t

6 y+ t% Q* O. X# D6 L
) a0 ?) r/ `% xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLotus:
: F& y2 n! V" o1 J6 @4 B

評分次數

• SweetLemon

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表